Requiem for a dream ( Dark Trap Version )

this is cool haha, i like the mood. did you sample the soundtrack or jus recreate it? it sounds hella clean. the high bass/low mid area gets a little fuzzy though you might wanna mix it better. the concept of the track is great though, keep it up

Hey Damski would like to thank you for the feed. Kick fits okay, drop is cool. Closed hat playing is nice, cymbal match's well too. Classic music you worked under, nice job! It would be cool to hear someone rapping on this.

The low fq sounds are clashing; EQ it better. Have nothing else to say, just improve your mix in the future works!

The mix needs work. I love the requeim for a dream song so the melody is great but overall the mix needs to be improved.

Man I love the interaction between the snare and the bass. Instrumentation is lush, and gives the track a nice vibe. My only suggestion would be to do the drum patterns differently... I think the rhythm could be a lil more aggressive. Overall an ill track though

this is cool haha, i like the mood. did you sample the soundtrack or jus recreate it? it sounds hella clean. the high bass/low mid area gets a little fuzzy though you might wanna mix it better. the concept of the track is great though, keep it up

Thanks for the feed !!

I have recreated the melody

Nice beat bro, I like 'Requiem For A Dream' anyway it has something about it. The drums you layer on top are nice, really like your snare, maybe the bass could use some work

Thanks for you feedback.

Pretty nice dark trap flip. I like all the elements except for the 808 sample. It sounds a little flat imo. Other than that this is a great beat man keep it up!~ Check out my track and feel free to leave some feedback ;

Back