Leave me - F4F

DenzelAy

I just released a new song and I'm looking for honest feedback and critique. I appreciate every bit of feedback and criticism, so you guys know the drill. Drop your links after you've commented and I'll return the feedback.

Also, if you feel like posting a positive comment on the track itself, let me know that you did that and I can return that on your link as well!

Thank you guys in advance!

damn bro this is straight fire!! ur flow is crazy... just lmk if u need beats in the future

The beat is very great and I like your flow a lot. Don't like the lyrics of the hook - not that it's necessarily bad but it was a bit too generic. And your second verse is more noticeably weaker lyrically than your first verse. But the bridge of this song is really good! Overall, a great song.

Can you check out my song Devil's Pie pt. 2 on this forum?

even if it's not my style, i have to say: pretty dope!!! love the flow and the intonations! i can hear some experience in your rapping. good work. the bass that drops a few times is nuts, sounds uk-ish :D

maybe a a little bit variation of the vocal-sample, i think a part with distortion on it would be amazing. but thats not really criticism, more a matter of taste. there's nothing really to criticize for me. very good work!

https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/production-techniques/showcase-your-music-give-and-receive-feedback-/rap-chill-rap-boom-bap-trap-dirty-south-etc/new-sample-beat-f4f-527413/

Last edited:
The voice cut is quite good, kick is dry and i like it too. Sounds heavy when it drops, different style i really enjoy it. The audio sounds well recorded, which microphone you used for recording it? Nice work, thanks for the feed Denzel

im not too good with rap critiquing since i dont rap haha. i think its nice tho, the flow isnt boring, i like the changing of tones in the beginning, good energy. keep it up

Back