Trinidad James

illtalbeats

Thoughts? A lot of people are saying that this guy is the next big thing. He seems more like the next one hit wonder. People quickly forget people like Soulja Boy, Ron Brownz, etc.... Think he'll fall in the same category.

Thoughts? A lot of people are saying that this guy is the next big thing. He seems more like the next one hit wonder. People quickly forget people like Soulja Boy, Ron Brownz, etc.... Think he'll fall in the same category.

Yup.

There are so many one hit wonders out there. Many artists don't build themselves to have careers. They just want to get hot.

Oh well. As long as one hit wonders exist, I'll listen.

everytime the majority of FP says "this artist isn't going anywhere......"

the exact opposite happens lol. I remember people on here said the same thing about Drake.

Then when we say "This guy is the savior of Hip-Hop," i.e. Jay Electronica. . .nothing happens -____-

I'm just going to sit back and watch. I'm happy for him whether he is "successful" or not. Trust, where it's 15 secs, 15 minutes or 15 years. . .if he is successful, he still is further ahead than I am in the game.

I didnt like Gucci or jay-z when they first came out, ... now i love em

That first impression sometimes doesnt always turn out good.

BUT, like most artists, they grow on you.

I ****s with bruh I think he got a little content in his rap. Plus he just started rapping this year.

He used every gimmick and trend in the book to get this. He doesnt deserve to call himself an artist and I'd rather listen to J-Kwon. Hipsters killed the rap game.

He's selling an image, not any particular musical capabilities. Hey, I ain't mad at the guy, he found his niche and got in it, but on the other hand it sounds like he's tryna steal ASAP's stylo at times. If cats like Gucci Mane, Waka Flocka and Keef, I don't C why they wouldn't like James. I think that a lot of cats that don't like him are tryna compare him to more lyrical rappers but he ain't that type of rapper and he's not tryna go after the same audience that they're goin for

"Popped a molly im sweatin'.. (woo), popped a molly im sweatin' (WHEWWW!!)" -Trinidad James.

lol I love this guy! I hope he makes it big and gets enough cash to fix those teeth of his.

Last edited by a moderator:
images

He looks like 2 Chainz with an afro to me...going far wise, idk? I just be listening to the beat. Lyrical wise I can't say, but the flow was straight.

Back