The south is doing big things. No disrespect to NY though.

DaNOC said:
You know I just started thinking, maybe NYC cats need to get with south cats, I am from NYC and if this happens this will show unity, we are both from Africa so why can't we all just make money together? Even K-Slay said " yo lil jon and nem lol yes and nem, showed me mad love yada yada " but then he goes on to say and I seen it here " If I see yall doing that dam snap music Ima slap the shyt outta yall, fu** down south, bring NYC back support your artist" . In order to sell records basically people want that party feel good music they don't want killing and all that. Once Lil Jon and the south showed that a lot of young NYCers got on that, it's the young ones 13 up to 21 that like that music because all they want to do is party and they buy a lot of the records. There are some that are older but face the fact sells are driven by younger people and a lot of caucasian youngsters also. So you said a good thing, come together and get that money together and learn to treat each other right. I just thought about it if we speak with proper english in the north and south talk slower it's cool we both from the same fig tree. Paper chase that was peace.

www.soundclick.com/danoc

Man folks in the South have been saying that for a while. But only a few East Coast rappers have caught on to it. Most think that if it didn't start in the "birthplace" then it isn't worth anything. Only person that caught on is Jay-Z. Look at the Def Jam roster.. lol.....

The "King of New York" sort of turned his back on yall... I wonder why? :rolleyes:

All I say is

Northern artists need to lean to rap on beat. It's music first
Southern artists need better lyrics.

Heezzi said:
All I say is

Northern artists need to lean to rap on beat. It's music first
QUOTE]

Talib Kweli comes to mind, lol

These south artists are doin what their TOLD to do. Their purposely pickin the most ignant cats to put on. The south hip-hop is ignorant cuz hip-hop is ignorant right now. Them bein on top, their carrien the ignant a$$ torch. Their using the most powerful force of music in HISTORY for EVIL! "This gift that i gave you, if mistreated, will enslave you" S.Comanche

#139 1 Minute Ago
kontak80
Last of a Dying Breed Join Date: Jul 2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaNOC
we are both from Africa so why can't we all just make money together?

Noc, no beefing man..... aight.

But that line was too much.

Oh dammmm man lol That was to much? ok, ummmmm how bout we are all African American can't we rock together ? lol lmao :sing:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
STRAIGHT DAM HE SAID HIPHOP IS IGNANT LOL
kaliyl
Registered User Join Date: Feb 2003

These south artists are doin what their TOLD to do. Their purposely pickin the most ignant cats to put on. The south hip-hop is ignorant cuz hip-hop is ignorant right now. Them bein on top, their carrien the ignant a$$ torch. Their using the most powerful force of music in HISTORY for EVIL! "This gift that i gave you, if mistreated, will enslave you" S.Comanche

That's worse than mine lol at least Im trying to conjoin us together homie straight said " Evil, Satan" lol Man I don't know what to say after that, I can't come back from that so I am just not going to touch that lol lol

Last edited:
Back