Shawty Redd Is A Fraud!!!!

HitmanBeatz.com said:
DirtyTrapTraxstarts off as a star-struck fan

then ends upsame party as You, not even a week later

then hears 3 cars bumping your mixtape

What are the Odds of that? It's obvious your posting as "DirtyTrapTrax" just to hype yourself up...:D

If M. Seal got co-production credits on "We Belong Together" and L-Roc & Jimmy Jam/Terry Lewis got co-prod credits on "Call on Me" why would JD have a problem giving Nitti credit if he really made those tracks? Cmon now...:rolleyes:

And I never was a member of RocBattle...someone just sent me that link ;)

Didn't Urb Tactics pull your card for name-dropping people you don't even know?

ummmm I have plenty of haters on the net.......

www.youtube.com/AveMcree peep the videos lol
www.slipnsliderecords.net <<<<<<<SNS producers
www.myspace.com/avemccree
www.pmpworldwide.com/Dj-Ave
www.pmpworldwide.com/snsproducers

100% real over here pimping.... you should join my list of haters so you dont feel left out of life...... and yes you "were" a member of rocbattle b4 you was accused of and proved to be a beat jacker and making "mutiply" accounts..... Im sure you just didnt find those thread outta no where

how ironic

http://www.rocbattle.com/forums/showthread.php?p=124777&highlight=avemcree#post124777
roflmao.gif

J Bob said:
if u talking to me i watched the whole video son...
you should listen up next time you watch then he claims he produced it

HitmanBeatz.com said:

guess who gets paid everytime that commercial airs????? lol

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/contributor/1810023998

guess who gets paid when that movie airs???? lol

I could go on and on
see there is a reason why people hate.... keep promoting me though.... I love it:cheers:

Dukes of Da'ville- Supaflycredible PRODUCED BY FATBOI
boy this song sure does sound alot like "Sexual Eruption" but hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

and to point out this last thing......... this what T said in the thread where I was promoting the video

https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=288111&page=2

read what T said........

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FATBOI

if fatboi Produced "drifter" which sounds like "sexual eruption" or what ever the songs name is, how do you think Redd got the credits?????? its called paperwork.......

Last edited:
On a side note, I think Fatboi makes some heat and if he gets with the right artist he'll definitely get to where he needs to be.

I love everything Jermaine Dupri has done in music but he doesn't always give credit to people, what he does give though is some niceass checks, not everybody cares about name recognition and are about self, some are just trying to feed their families and don't get caught up in that sh*t like we do.......

AveMcree said:
no D.Rich is a producer... shawty redd is the dude with the connects who put his name on that over D.Rich

exactly...

connects are worth their weight in gold...

producers are just bein' part-time A&R's...they goin' out there and findin' the talent, give the talent a certain percentage on the backend and prolly something up front too...but claim the lion's share for theyself...

simple math...

Mev_The_Producer said:
d.rich is credited as the co-producer in the credits

maybe Shawty Redd shoulda been credited as the "co-producer"...feel me?

Dusted Vinyl said:
the music business is a damn secret society

cosign...

i be noticing this more and more as time goes on...

Claborn said:
All this boils down to is a producer helpin out another producer. Each cat has his own pull within his circle of networking. If he hands a beat CD to a person within his network, placement chance is 90% ish vs a dude cold off the street. All that happend was Redd puting D. Rich's tracks in with his, put it in his network circle and that 90% placement chance kicked in. Now D. Rich is included himself within that circle. That's how the industry works, i do it, i've been done it to. It's the circle of life. And yes, money > fame/exposure... thats why this system works.

cosign3.jpg

this kind of info is the type of knowledge that this site is powered on!!!

good post!

DirtyTrapTrax said:
you better be very careful of who you do business with

Donald S. Passman: "In the music business, the key to success lies in knowing how to protect yourself"

KomplexBeats said:
Giving someone co-production and co-publishing is much different then a straight up buyout & ghost production

Peace

yet another solid post...

awesome thread ya'll!

:victory:

biggrome said:
Anybody see this F Fp thread on CockBattle?

RocBattle is wack...

Last edited:
Europe Productions said:
you should listen up next time you watch then he claims he produced it

what the **** you talking about?

AveMcree said:

guess who gets paid everytime that commercial airs????? lol

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/contributor/1810023998

guess who gets paid when that movie airs???? lol

I could go on and on
see there is a reason why people hate.... keep promoting me though.... I love it:cheers:

Dukes of Da'ville- Supaflycredible PRODUCED BY FATBOI
boy this song sure does sound alot like "Sexual Eruption" but hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

and to point out this last thing......... this what T said in the thread where I was promoting the video

https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=288111&page=2

read what T said........

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FATBOI

if fatboi Produced "drifter" which sounds like "sexual eruption" or what ever the songs name is, how do you think Redd got the credits?????? its called paperwork.......

**** dawg u heard that "Get Naked" by Frank White? Its produced by fatboi and sound exactly like sexual eruption... He shoulda never brought it back up becuz now its going to arise more questions

Last edited by a moderator:
honestly id have to say that id luv it if someone liked a beat of mine so much that they gave it to jeezy... but i mean i woodnt apreiciate him saying its produced by him, i wood like co-production credits at least. and tha money? cmon u alredy kno, if i made tha beat i better git most of tha money, i wood only let SR git a cut becus i woodnt be gitting any of tha money if it wasnt 4 his placement.

i dunno, id be happy and displeased about it at tha same time.

Sycopath7 said:
if i made tha beat i better git most of tha money,

I'm not saying it's right but it is how it is... when you go to your job...

Who does most of the work? You

Who gets most of the money and recognition? Your Boss

... people may not even know your name. They'll just say (Your Boss's name here) group did a great job.

I see the similarities. Like I said before, you might flip and fry all of the burgers but the bag is still going to say McDonalds on it. Until you get your own franchise with your own name... you flip burgers for McDonalds and nobody is holding a gun to your head to make you do it.

I guess BUSINESSMEN (e.g. producers that are in the game) should just reach out and pluck people out of obscurity and have no gain in the situation from putting that person in a better situation.

What about all of those A REAL PRODUCER does this YOU JUST A BEATMAKER threads. What if SR was actually the one telling Jeezy "Do that take again..." would that make him the "PRODUCER" or not. If Timbaland takes a beat from Danja (or whomever) and directs Justin Timberlake in the studio... who is the producer? So Timbaland gets to say whatever he wants on the song, lol. I not sure how the song went in the studio, I'm just saying.... (just to be saying).

If you take a Timbo drum kit and create a song, do you give him credit for eq'ing and altering the sounds that make up your song and just call yourself the arranger? How far do you drill this ish down? Should you thank God for creating ears and sound?

It's Friday, I'm on a tangent. lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
biggrome speaks truth. Producers are some of the new A&R's in the industry. Creating job opportunities and situations for those who wouldn't be able to do it themselves. What are ya'll blaming Redd for?

All the greats started out learning from someone else who's great. Redd is mentoring these producers/artists. I dont see cats like WinTip crying about how bad his business is! Timbaland, Neptunes, Bryan Michael Cox, etc. all started under SOMEONE ELSE.

Or they did in-house production as an EMPLOYEE for a label. Think Mannie Fresh or Beats by the Pound made most of the money at their respective labels?! Of course they wouldn't cause they're not frontin the budget and taking the biggest risk

Peace

Back in October of 2007 Sylvia Rhone signed Shawty Redd to an artist deal with Universal Motown and shortly thereafter he accepted an A&R position at the label. Now he's focused on preparing his debut album for release sometime in 2009.

"I'm tryna give everybody something," he said. "I'm trying to do music for everybody. It's like the Jekyll and Hyde project. I got some pop. I got some hard. I got some R&Bish."

Redd and the producers signed to his production company will be handling most of the production for the album but he has reached out to a few of his famous friends. DJ Toomp, Lil' Jon and Don Cannon have all provided beats and Redd also has some guest appearances in store.

"I got Snoop on a record with me," he revealed. "Right now I'm in the process of putting this record together with Jeezy and Fabolous. I'm trying to make my project as big as I've done records for everybody else."

im mad this thread still goin....

lol - i mean at this point yall just kicking around a few dead squirrels..

i have not yet heard fat boi or d.rich complain once - as far as im concerned they still gettin' $ on the contrary.

Mev_The_Producer said:
im mad this thread still goin....

lol - i mean at this point yall just kicking around a few dead squirrels..

i have not yet heard fat boi or d.rich complain once - as far as im concerned they still gettin' $ on the contrary.

I thought Fatboi wasnt messing with SR anymore though

KomplexBeats said:
Creating job opportunities and situations for those who wouldn't be able to do it themselves. What are ya'll blaming Redd for?

so Redd "put him on", gave him credit (you know how many TOP MIXING ENGINEERS still have to fight for getting their credits right?), gave him bread, etc...

so yeah, I'm still asking myself how Redd took advantage of him? smh

Back