Kanye's Banned Album Cover

I just watched the clip?

Did you see the meaning of it.

Everyone is depicting the angelic/demonic views thats associated with Rocafella. He stands in the middle to enforce power. To demonic angels are next to him. 2 demonic girls make out.

It'c clear to make out what kind of power they want to influence over people. Sheltered people won't think anything of it and just think "ahh yeah, that was cool"

Symbolism is everywhere and they use it support their ideas with their imagery.

Cool find, it re-inforces my views and opinions.

It wasn't a positive song for anyone besides for Kanye and who well he's doing etc etc...

I told you to listen to that songs remix, not watch the video? And your symbolism is dead wrong

You must take everything literal. That definitely has to do with the fact that he has given up normalcy to make music. Watch the Ellen Interview where he talks about how he had quit music all together, but realised he needed to push on because he's important to hip-hop. Read the article on Rollingstone where he says he contemplated Suicide. The man definitely hasn't sold out to some secret society nor does he worship a devil...lol

oh so every single time the symbolism is exposed..on numerous occasions..is just a coincidence huh

oh so every single time the symbolism is exposed..on numerous occasions..is just a coincidence huh

The only evidence that could POSSIBLY support it is the line you used earlier which is just a metaphor. The Power video represents the Power he once had. Naked women making out, the riches etc...The sword floating above his head represents the "Sword of Damocles" (It's a Roman Folk tale) which reminded Kanye how quickly that position of Power can be taken away from him if your delirious to the world.(Taylor swift incident)

Last edited:
tin-foil-hat.jpg

The only evidence that could POSSIBLY support it is the line you used earlier which is just a metaphor. The Power video represents the Power he once had. Naked women making out, the riches etc...The sword floating above his head represents the "Sword of Damocles" (It's a Roman Folk tale) which reminded Kanye how quickly that position of Power can be taken away from him if your delirious to the world.(Taylor swift incident)

Power is referenced in only 2 ways. Good and Bad.

kanye is decpicting the latter, with women with antler horns, angels falling from the sky and eyes illuminated.

"in this white mans world, we the ones chosen"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spHu9wChQf8&feature=related

Last edited:
Well this is just my opinion (I could be totally wrong) but to me it represents what people thought of Kanye after the VMAS. The black Demonic Drunk who screwed the white girl.
Cosign...Kanya is the typical black male in America(after they achieve a certain amount of success.) Some insignificant action of theirs is picked up on by the media and blown completely out of proportion in an effort to minimize them and discredit them. This technique always works with white Americans and with many black Americans as well.
http://soundcloud.com/j-berk/mr-president#play

Last edited:
Power is referenced in only 2 ways. Good and Bad.

kanye is decpicting the latter, with women with antler horns, angels falling from the sky and eyes illuminated.

"in this white mans world, we the ones chosen"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spHu9wChQf8&feature=related

Kanye spoke to me in my dreams he said him and the demons from hell are taking over music, and him and keri hilson will give birth to the begotten devil child, all the revelations are true the end is coming.

Skillz do you know what this means!!!??? Be prepared man be prepared

Selling out can be as simple as praising materialism Vs god, to actually being intiated into secret society.

Music is actually created to praise god so everything we make thats unrelated is actually wrong. So yeah we're all doing what we were influenced to do including myself.

Although there are some people with alot of influence who choose to promote medi-core, alcohol fuelled, drug related music.

Now thats cool to an extent, but after years and years of recycled rubbish you tend to wonder is that really it? Newer generations eat it up, older ones get tired of it.

2Pac got up to a point where he started saying killuminati and then died later on. He was as gangster as it gets, but promoted healing the community and helping his brothers and sisters. Now thats great he got to a point where he figured it out and wanted to help his people.

It'a all opinions and in my opinion if Kanye was real, he'd use his influence to help his fellow black and white brothers and sisters. That's all we are at the end of the day brothers and sisters trying to make sense of the world & our purpose.

I hope I helped thy neighbour.

You're confused. Listen to Pac's interviews right before his death. He didn't believe in ANY of that Illuminati shit. He made the album with a K to Kill it (Killuminati).

He spoke on all that shit, and how all these dudes up in prison were giving him wild conspiracy theories (illuminati shit) that he thought was complete bullshit. Listen to his interviews...dont interpret one lyric out of a song and mold it into what you want

Back