Kanye's Banned Album Cover

I understand Ye's "artistic viewpoint/creativity" and all but I just think the cover is wack period. I don't even mind the imagery, it's just wack.

Or you maybe just don't get the cover?

I do get the cover. It's cyrstal to me.

He's got his face imaged like a demon and so is the white lady.

Looking at it more in depth the white lady could be babylon a symbol for America and Kanye is in it splurging on alcohol and sleeping with the many factors she idolizes.
Sex, drugs, alochol, Immorality.

Music these days are not encouraging and when you look at the many posts on FP stating "Rap is dead" were pointing at Mainstream rap.

Kanye is dead and sold himself out. Why would anyone in the world would depcit themself as a black drunk doing a demon and showing his face morphed into one aswell?

It's not art, it's symbolism.

Last edited:
I do get the cover. It's cyrstal to me.

He's got his face imaged like a demon and so is the white lady.

Looking at it more in depth the white lady could be babylon a symbol for America and Kanye is in it splurging on alcohol and sleeping with the many factors she idolizes.
Sex, drugs, alochol, Immorality.

Music these days are not encouraging and when you look at the many posts on FP stating "Rap is dead" were pointing at Mainstream rap.

Kanye is dead and sold himself out. Why would anyone in the world would depcit themself as a black drunk doing a demon and showing his face morphed into one aswell?

It's not art, it's symbolism.

I'd like to know how he sold out. lol

"I sold my soul to the devil, I know its a crappy deal, it came with a few toys like a happy meal. I'm spaced out god, I be on that moon talk, I wonder if God ask Mike how to moon walk..." - Kanye West

Selling out can be as simple as praising materialism Vs god, to actually being intiated into secret society.

Music is actually created to praise god so everything we make thats unrelated is actually wrong. So yeah we're all doing what we were influenced to do including myself.

Although there are some people with alot of influence who choose to promote medi-core, alcohol fuelled, drug related music.

Now thats cool to an extent, but after years and years of recycled rubbish you tend to wonder is that really it? Newer generations eat it up, older ones get tired of it.

2Pac got up to a point where he started saying killuminati and then died later on. He was as gangster as it gets, but promoted healing the community and helping his brothers and sisters. Now thats great he got to a point where he figured it out and wanted to help his people.

It'a all opinions and in my opinion if Kanye was real, he'd use his influence to help his fellow black and white brothers and sisters. That's all we are at the end of the day brothers and sisters trying to make sense of the world & our purpose.

I hope I helped thy neighbour.

"I sold my soul to the devil, I know its a crappy deal, it came with a few toys like a happy meal. I'm spaced out god, I be on that moon talk, I wonder if God ask Mike how to moon walk..." - Kanye West

You must take everything literal. That definitely has to do with the fact that he has given up normalcy to make music. Watch the Ellen Interview where he talks about how he had quit music all together, but realised he needed to push on because he's important to hip-hop. Read the article on Rollingstone where he says he contemplated Suicide. The man definitely hasn't sold out to some secret society nor does he worship a devil...lol

You must take everything literal. That definitely has to do with the fact that he has given up normalcy to make music. Watch the Ellen Interview where he talks about how he had quit music all together, but realised he needed to push on because he's important to hip-hop. Read the article on Rollingstone where he says he contemplated Suicide. The man definitely hasn't sold out to some secret society nor does he worship a devil...lol

And you believe him?

Media is one hellava drug!

Last edited:
And you believe him?

Yup, lately I'm leaning towards thinking he might have converted to Islam. He's really good friends with Mos Def, and he's actually directly mentioned Allah in a verse(Not a metaphor like the Devil 1). That's just my opinion though.

Yup, lately I'm leaning towards thinking he might have converted to Islam. He's really good friends with Mos Def, and he's actually directly mentioned Allah in a verse(Not a metaphor like the Devil 1). That's just my opinion though.

Well maybe thats the problem there. Believing in other men. When you should be believing in god and the good people should being doing? So he mentioned Allah, another Fp member said quote "he sold his soul to the devil" and all of a sudden now he mentioned Allah???

So whats what?

He can't make up his mind or he's trying to confuse his audience.

Does he do good with his music influence?

I don't listen to the guy but what is the most recent song he made.

I wanna go listen to what he has to say.

I'm still listening to 2pac- Still I rise- Letter to the President. Listen to that track man. Not one person dares to use music as a method to help anymore. It's all about the money. Fuk money.

Last edited:
Well maybe thats the problem there. Believing in other men. When you should be believing in god and the good people should being doing? So he mentioned Allah, another Fp member said quote "he sold his soul to the devil" and all of a sudden now he mentioned Allah???

So whats what?

He can't make up his mind or he's trying to confuse his audience.

Does he do good with his music influence?

I don't listen to the guy but what is the most recent song he made.

I wanna go listen to what he has to say.

I'm still listening to 2pac- Still I rise- Letter to the President. Listen to that track man. Not one person dares to use music as a method to help anymore. It's all about the money. Fuk money.

Lol i'm not going to even bother.

You can't rebuttle the truth, thats why.

No musician has to make music for God first off, and if you haven't even heard anything by him lately, whether he's using his music influence "positively" or not, How are YOU going to judge him and say stupid shit like that.

No musician has to make music for God first off, and if you haven't even heard anything by him lately, whether he's using his music influence "positively" or not, How are YOU going to judge him and say stupid shit like that.

Last track I heard was stronger.

Whats he talking about? Nothing.

Doing a black kate moss tonight, play secretary I'm the boss 2nite... blaa bla bla... Sounds hot in the club, but it's bullsh!t.

If you believe anything I said was stupid, I suggest you look in the mirror. Bet you have posters up of him and I'm hurting your feelings huh... I''ll stop.

I just watched the clip?

Did you see the meaning of it.

Everyone is depicting the angelic/demonic views thats associated with Rocafella. He stands in the middle to enforce power. To demonic angels are next to him. 2 demonic girls make out.

It'c clear to make out what kind of power they want to influence over people. Sheltered people won't think anything of it and just think "ahh yeah, that was cool"

Symbolism is everywhere and they use it support their ideas with their imagery.

Cool find, it re-inforces my views and opinions.

It wasn't a positive song for anyone besides for Kanye and who well he's doing etc etc...

Back