Tutorial: Synchronizing AKAI MPC and KORG Triton to a Computer / DAW

Triton Video - having probs ??

Hi, I can only watch the video up to the words "at one point you'll need to synchronise..." before it cuts out (i.e right near the start!) ...I am a member, I am logged in etc (although it keeps saying I've never posted on the forum before and I have!).
Any clues, only I have got a korg triton le and haven't actually set it up with my D.A.W yet so the video would be a great help.
Cheers,
Pix

PhobikONE said:
Straight to the point, no fluff.

About that shirt Mano... I won't say nuthin'...

hmmm... well just so you know I love this shirt. It's actually quite cool. Not your usual stuff, sure, but I don't care about that. Looks like it gots stains all over it, threads coming off, but still with a classy cut. It's nice.

Its like (free) video tutorials I guess... can't please everyone on FP.

Still no joy

Hi, me again, still having no joy at watching much past the beginning of the korg triton video even though I have absolutely no problems watching any of the other tutorials (which are very good obviously and thats why I'm so keen on seeing this one)..... I see someone else on this forum had the same problem with this specific video , is there any chance we could solve this as I desperately desperately want and need to watch the tutorial!
(I even tried logging in using a different computer but the same problem occured!)
Yours in hope!
Pix

Last edited:
mano 1 said:
hmmm... well just so you know I love this shirt. It's actually quite cool. Not your usual stuff, sure, but I don't care about that. Looks like it gots stains all over it, threads coming off, but still with a classy cut. It's nice.

Its like (free) video tutorials I guess... can't please everyone on FP.

I was merely joking, and I wasn't going to say anything, I was only going along with X's joke, but I wasn't going to get in too deep with it.

Anyways, if you like your shirt, who cares what anyone else thinks, it fits you...

pix said:
Hi, me again, still having no joy at watching much past the beginning of the korg triton video even though I have absolutely no problems watching any of the other tutorials (which are very good obviously and thats why I'm so keen on seeing this one)..... I see someone else on this forum had the same problem with this specific video , is there any chance we could solve this as I desperately desperately want and need to watch the tutorial!
(I even tried logging in using a different computer but the same problem occured!)
Yours in hope!
Pix

humm... do you have the latest flash player installed?

try different browsers... Good luck.

why does it say korg and mpc when its only a mpc also can someone pls tell me how to get my oxgen 8 midi keyboard to work on cubase sx3 i can see a bar go up when i tap the keyboard but it dont play anything pls help me

watch it carefully I do explain how to do it on the Triton (same exact process, just different menu where you set the sync input).

bahalana78 said:
Mano,
i have pro tools and a MPC 1000, How do I sync them up? do i need two midi cables?

Follow my video... It is the same same same process for Pro TOols... the interface on the screen is different, but just search your HELP for the right options dialog to open and tweak...

ukblack22 said:
i need help i cant hear anything when i use my oxgen 8 midi keyboard on cubas sx3

this particular video / episode is not about that... please post your question in the GETTING STARTED forum, and also use the SEARCH to find answer to your questions.

I am certain that the Cubase SX manual explains how to use midi controllers (like the oxygen 8). Read your manual and then post questions that are not answered in the manual.

Good luck.

mano 1 said:
humm... do you have the latest flash player installed?

try different browsers... Good luck.

Thanks for replying, yes i did have the latest flash player installed etc and was always able to watch all your other tutorials... one week on I haven't changed a single thing about my computer but I can now watch the vid! Don't know what happened there but I'm happy now anyway and am off to try synching up my gear. Thanks for the tutorials, a big help to lots of people out there.
Pix

Back