New Beat " I Once Kicked A Dog" --F4F--

Props bro nice beat! love the breakdowns alot!

Yo Thanks For The Support! Big Ups

And Im Listening To Your When We Ride Remix In Your Signature, Shit Is Dope AFFF!!!!
For You To Take A 2pac Verse And Put It On A New School Beat Takes Alot Of Balls But That Shit Came Out Tight Man Great Job!

Thanks For The Feed!

I Appreciate The Love.

As Far As That Glitchy Beeping Sound- Some People Seem To Love It Some People Seem To Hate It.

And You Said The "Mix Sounds Good For What It Is" .. What Exactly Do You Mean By This, I Cant Tell If You Mean That In A Good Way Or Not.

Either Way I Appreciate The Support ! 8 )

It does sound punchy to me, you just over EQ'd the samples to make them have no top end if anything. Otherwise, I would call that decent production.

Love the pluck melody and tapestop effects in there. Only thing I would add would be some bigger 808s but thats just me. Beat is good tho.

I liked that sound in the middle. You did it with gross beat? Drums are good. Unfortunately I'm not into this genre. So it's all I can say

I liked that sound in the middle. You did it with gross beat? Drums are good. Unfortunately I'm not into this genre. So it's all I can say
\\

Thanks Man! Its Crazy How Some People Really Love That Sound And Some People Really Don't Like It At All But I Actually Used Dblue Glitch For That Effect. Its Basicaly The Same Thing As Gross Beat But I Find The Interface Much Easier To Use On Dblue Glitch.

Pros:
- I really like the slow vibe this beat has.
- Mixed and mastered well.
- The transition around 0:52.

I really do not have any cons about this beat, which is rare.
Good job bro.

I would hear Hopsin on this coz it sounds like a beat he would spit too, I would just say add a few more instruments here and there to make the beat even more interesting eg plucks, a lil synth, brass etc. Other than tht, I really like the beat

Pros:
- I really like the slow vibe this beat has.
- Mixed and mastered well.
- The transition around 0:52.

I really do not have any cons about this beat, which is rare.
Good job bro.

Yo Thanks For The Feed Bro! I Really Like Your Stuff Too Keep It Up.

I would hear Hopsin on this coz it sounds like a beat he would spit too, I would just say add a few more instruments here and there to make the beat even more interesting eg plucks, a lil synth, brass etc. Other than tht, I really like the beat

Interesting I Dont Think I Can Hear Him On This At All. The Drum Style Isnt Really The Same As His.

Back