Quite a few DOPE Beats W/ Much Variation + Collab W/ K-Dangerous! (F4F)

Leftcoast 808

Always consumed with work , but soon enough. A few new tracks , two older I didn't give attn to the thread. Constructive Criticism welcomed (for any , keep much variation in style) , especially surrounding mixing , structure ,etc. I know its' a shitload for a thread , but enjoy what you wish. F4F , + Drop Links.

Newer beats of today

A few from an older thread

More "Alternative" in a sense to me

Collab w/ K Dangerous

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ionf4f-always-returned-476615/2/#post49792992

Last edited:
So I Just Checked Out 5 Of Those Tracks.
What I Can Say Is That You Do A Very Good Job With The Melodies And Synth Work. Melodies Are The Key To Emotion And Feeling And Me Personally Melodies Are My Favorite Part Of Most Songs.
However You Could Give Those Drums Some More Punch , That Would Really Help Bring The Tracks Together.

Keep Up The Grind Homie!

You seem to have a great sense of melody and all the songs really flow well, just a nice vibe through all of it. I feel like some different sounds drum wise would help you out a lot, maybe add more of a punch as was said already or just boost the volume. Overall this is really great though keep it up.

It's good and I can't agree more. I like how you organize and structure your song to stay creative and change things up. On your first beat the kick is either not hitting right or it's missing something in the lows. Still nice.

Back