Michael Milner x Blur (Feedback for Feedback)

Yungspazz

YOOOOO my FP Family!

I got another song i just dropped called Blur. I didnt produce it, but like always i recorded, Mixed and mastered my vocals. I hope you guys enjoy. Leave some feedback or some Soundcloud comments however you want and i'll return the favor if you drop the link to your work, as always!

Thanks for the feedback, i'll be sure next time to monitor that loudness. I mixed that track for like 2 hrs lol. everything started sounding the same lol. but as for the rapping, yeah that was me as well. i wanted to switch my flow up alil bit. Thanks for the feedback! glad you enjoyed it. im going to drop u some feedback

I liked it, bro! I enjoyed the song and I liked the message behind it. Pretty nice mixing and mastering on your part. The vocals sounded clean. Keep doing your thang and we could collab someday!

I love the atmosphere of this song. Goes well with how you're laying out your flow, but at times I noticed that it would be a bit off from the song, and then you'd jump back on it. I guess you could remedy that by writing your lyrics according to the syllables and the beat, but I don't rap often so I can't say if that works.
Chill chorus, chill lyrics, chill all together.

Hey Man This Not Bad.. The Mix On The Vocals Is Pretty Good Although I WOuld Deffently Like To Hear More Reverb/Echo On The Vocals.

I Really Like The Backing Vocals In The Hook And I Love The Second Verse.

Good Job.

I don't know if this is just me but the vocals on the verse were a little bit loud. Aside from that you did a good job on the mixing.

Thank you!!! im glad you enjoyed it!! and fashoo lets do it!

I REALLY LIKE THIS TRACK!
THE VOCAL IS YOURS?
are you interessed to feat?
this is my last work;)
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...l-mix-my-first-single-electro-dubstep-478102/

Yes the vocals are mine lol, thank you!!! and yes im interested in a feature! i would be honored!!! Spazzvania@gmail.com !!!

I love the atmosphere of this song. Goes well with how you're laying out your flow, but at times I noticed that it would be a bit off from the song, and then you'd jump back on it. I guess you could remedy that by writing your lyrics according to the syllables and the beat, but I don't rap often so I can't say if that works.
Chill chorus, chill lyrics, chill all together.

Thank you for the feedback! i appreciate it! yea i guess the verse got alil off at points, i'm just trying to be alil different at points and change things at times haha. I'll work on it more! Thank you

The intro was amazing, you given up the pomp after it but it still unical vibe. As you can see my english skills aren't good enough and sometimes I can't understand lyrics(not because of your diction) so can you post lyrics? Check out mine: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...dback/roshe-run-sadboyz-yung-lean-f4f-478104/

Thank you!! no worries about your English haha i understand. I'm bout to make a rapgenius account for my lyrics, i'll keep you posted! thank you for listening.

Hey Man This Not Bad.. The Mix On The Vocals Is Pretty Good Although I WOuld Deffently Like To Hear More Reverb/Echo On The Vocals.

I Really Like The Backing Vocals In The Hook And I Love The Second Verse.

Good Job.

Thanks for the feedback, maybe you could help me actually. I use a vst called echo boy for my echo. I've heard that i either have to much or too little in the past. Do you have any suggestions of a good echo vst??

Thank you for the feedback and the love you showed!

I don't know if this is just me but the vocals on the verse were a little bit loud. Aside from that you did a good job on the mixing.

I'll monitor the vocals loudness better! thanks for the feedback, definitely needed! thank you for listening!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey man this was cool. Great selection in the beat.

Vocals could do with some more ambiance, the tiniest bit of delay and a good touch of reverb would spark it up. Vocals could sit better, they're a bit loud for me. It's a chill vibe and everything so they could definitely sit better with the beat for me. Great track though and you're definitely talented. Keep it up.

Nice melodies. Like everyone else was saying the verse were a little too loud. I think the chorus would sound better with the autotune harmony parts panned out a little more to the left and right to give a bigger feel. Other than that its cool.

Hey man this was cool. Great selection in the beat.

Vocals could do with some more ambiance, the tiniest bit of delay and a good touch of reverb would spark it up. Vocals could sit better, they're a bit loud for me. It's a chill vibe and everything so they could definitely sit better with the beat for me. Great track though and you're definitely talented. Keep it up.

Thank you! Appreciate it!

Nice melodies. Like everyone else was saying the verse were a little too loud. I think the chorus would sound better with the autotune harmony parts panned out a little more to the left and right to give a bigger feel. Other than that its cool.

yeah i definitely have to make sure im watching out for that next time for sure. I'll be sure to pan next time. Thank you for your feedback. much needed.

Man, really great work, I would listen to it for sure. The atmosphere is amazing. As for rapping, yeah flow could be a little better, but overall pretty impressive stuff!

ya man the vocals are a bit loud...could def sit better in the mix...the beat overall needs better mixed...sounds a bit thin...i dig the chorus..overall good witrh lyrics and all that just get it mixed man...then you'll know what your doing

ya man the vocals are a bit loud...could def sit better in the mix...the beat overall needs better mixed...sounds a bit thin...i dig the chorus..overall good witrh lyrics and all that just get it mixed man...then you'll know what your doing

Appreciate the feedback! thank you. i'll work on it

Back