New Beat " I Once Kicked A Dog" --F4F--

I like what you've done here and its def different. Like the effect of the second verse, the simplicity of the drums not doing too much and the tapestop effects you added. The best could knock a lil harder - maybe add some 808 or make the kick deeper. I also would like to heart more of a melody besides just the synth and the strings. But, I an really diggin that sound of the second verse.

I like what you've done here and its def different. Like the effect of the second verse, the simplicity of the drums not doing too much and the tapestop effects you added. The best could knock a lil harder - maybe add some 808 or make the kick deeper. I also would like to heart more of a melody besides just the synth and the strings. But, I an really diggin that sound of the second verse.
Thanks For The Feed Man!
I Was Just Thinkin The Same Thing About THe Kick Being A Little Bit Weak I Think The 808 Is Fine Just The Kick Needs More Thump Will Have To Go Back To Fix It.

this is really good, the scratching type stuff is awesome. the synth that comes out of its filter at 1:53~ is a bit too loud, i think it dominates the mix too much. drum patterns work well with the melodies, very coherently structured track. friend in room said it's the first time he's heard something on FP he actually thought was good lol so you have his approval.

return : https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ck/glac%E9-feedback-returned-all-time-477925/

Great beat! I like that it keeps it simple and that there's no extra frills added on. The only suggestion I would have is to make your 808s bassier.

Great beat! I like that it keeps it simple and that there's no extra frills added on. The only suggestion I would have is to make your 808s bassier.

Thank You! I Appreciate The Feed 8)

But After Hearing This Beat On Several Different Systems I Found That The 808 Actually Allready Has ALOT Of Bang To It, Especially When I Listened To It In My Friends Car (With 1 12" Subwoofer)
The Kick Drum Is What Could Use A Little More Bang But Thank You Again For The Feedback .

Well I like how you start off with a nice use of pitch automation. Flawless use of tapestop effect. I like the sounds you used, all the elements work great together. The mix sounds good for what it is. Just didn't like that static or beep noise in the background after 2:10, I thought it was my computer beeping. Nice stuff man, keep it up.

Last edited:
Well I like how you start off with a nice use of pitch automation. Flawless use of tapestop effect. I like the sounds you used, all the elements work great together. The mix sounds good for what it is. Just didn't like that static or beep noise in the background after 2:10, I thought it was my computer beeping. Nice stuff man, keep it up.

Thanks For The Feed!

I Appreciate The Love.

As Far As That Glitchy Beeping Sound- Some People Seem To Love It Some People Seem To Hate It.

And You Said The "Mix Sounds Good For What It Is" .. What Exactly Do You Mean By This, I Cant Tell If You Mean That In A Good Way Or Not.

Either Way I Appreciate The Support ! 8 )

I didnt really like it i felt the tempo was too slow and all the extra fx was over doing it as others stated the drums are too compressed and more of a pop then a punch does not really need to be a 808 just a hard hitting punch kick the mixing and mastering could be alot better also.

I didnt really like it i felt the tempo was too slow and all the extra fx was over doing it as others stated the drums are too compressed and more of a pop then a punch does not really need to be a 808 just a hard hitting punch kick the mixing and mastering could be alot better also.

Interesting I Think You're The First One Who Hasn't Really Liked The Whole Track

Could You Take A Listen To Another Beat Of Mine And Let Me Know What You Think Of That?
You Can Listen Here.
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...usic-give-receive-feedback/breakhouse-477357/

I agree that around 1:43 the main lead sounds a bit overwhelming and really overpowers the track. I actually am enjoying the kick. I feel that too often people expect the big booming 808 with a long tail. But this has more of a short thump that I'm liking with occasional patches of the 808 boom. It gives a good contrast to the strings imo. But perhaps I have smoked one tree too many in my day /shrug haha

Overall I dig this track. I'm interested throughout. nice.

Here I am. First track I've ever finished to the end, aren't I the proud Dad xD

Back