Japanese trap music (f 4 f)

Greetings.

I like the concept of this. I think that the melody is different especially here in this genre. I think the kicks may have a little too much mud possibly. I think the main melody's instrument could be a little brighter in the engineering scope. I like this. Nice work.

- TTT

Dope concept, i think it would sound hot wit some japanese vocals in the backround to really bring it to life

Sorry For The Late Feedback Brother Had A Lot Going On Today, But I Agree With What This Guy Said ^^^
Those Vocals Would Really Turn This Beat Up A Notch
I Like The Concept Of The Beat ..

The Mixing/Mastering Need Some Tweaking But Don't Get Discouraged.
Keep It Up.

i dont like this at all from the mix to the structure it has no direction at all and the slow tempo makes it worse the 808 bass drum is being abused now days people put it in anything and call it a hit beat now take time to actually think about what sounds will compliment each other and your vision of what you are trying to accomplish

I dig the idea. Definitely keep working on this.
Pro: I loooove the melody. I'm vibing on the melody haha. The snares/claps sound good to me.

Cons(subjective, of course): Since there are no vocals... either do as everyone mentioned and add some vocals or add more instrumentation. It feels a bit toooo minimal to me. As far as structure... if you're going for more of a marketable hip hop beat, then set up a proper verse/chorus, etc. Otherwise, I'm a fan of weird track structure (a la Four Tet).

I don't like the sound of the kick (I feel more of a subdued kick would sound nice) or the "**** shit up" vocal.
Maybe find more Japanese oriented samples (like Japanese drums or cool percussive instruments)
Adding another melody to pair nicely with the one you already have?

Let it be noted that I'm not terribly experienced in judging mixes so I'm doing my best wif mah ears

Here is the one thing I have up. Recently heard it on a proper subwoofer; I only have a monitor pair. I feel the bassline is too loud in the mix. But perhaps the subwoofer I heard was badly calibrated. It was a middle-end home theater system with a large sub.

thanks for all the feedback man/ im defenitley diggin that beat u posted that shit is super laid back
the sound that u dropped in at like 2.00 really makes that shit hot ,, maybe bring that sound in earlier?
either way i dig it

Cons:
- I don't like the kick, it has a dance feeling to it.
- The 808 is very low.
- The unnecessary vocals kill it.

Pros:
- I like the melody.
- I like the mellow drum pattern.

I suggest changing the kick to something that punches more than giving it the "umph" less. This beat is repetitive but repetition isn't a bad thing. A rapper with amazing lyrics and flow can murk this beat. I can see King Los on this beat.

Return the feedback?
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...eedback/meek-mill-can-murk-beat-|-f4f-478056/

Last edited:
nah not a die antwoord sample i think it was part of a vocal sample pack i downloaded
but thanks for the feed ill check out your beat

Back