Breakhouse

:bigeyes::bigeyes: this beat is bonkers man i think it safe to say its good no empty feeling. very well produced ! would love to hear some one spitting on this

Lol Thanks For The Feed!
I Appreciate The Love But I Still Feel That Some Parts Are Empty

I've Been Going Back And Forth On This Track For A Week Or Two Now Can't Seem To Get A Finger On It.

This beat is insane. The beat could use a nasty distorted saw wave played at an octave lower that that main lead synth though. That could be why this beat feels empty to you. There's nothing in the mid freq range which is where most of the "presence" is felt. But still this beat is awesome the way it is.

This beat is insane. The beat could use a nasty distorted saw wave played at an octave lower that that main lead synth though. That could be why this beat feels empty to you. There's nothing in the mid freq range which is where most of the "presence" is felt. But still this beat is awesome the way it is.

Hey I Appreciate The Feed!

But Hmmm Interesting I Never Thought Of Doing That But I Think Ill Mess Around With That Today Thanks For The Tip!

Greetings.

Nice work here. I have no complaints. I think that you hearing that things that sound empty, has to do with depth in the engineering grand scheme of things. I think some more mids on that lead will full it out for you. Nice job.

Please return the feedback here for Trip Hop: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-do-|-funk-boom-bap-psychedelic-|-f4f-477328/

Or you can leave feedback here for Hip Hop: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ack/lanquiditly-love-|-boom-bap-|-f4f-477440/

- TTT

Greetings.

Nice work here. I have no complaints. I think that you hearing that things that sound empty, has to do with depth in the engineering grand scheme of things. I think some more mids on that lead will full it out for you. Nice job.

Please return the feedback here for Trip Hop: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-do-|-funk-boom-bap-psychedelic-|-f4f-477328/

Or you can leave feedback here for Hip Hop: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ack/lanquiditly-love-|-boom-bap-|-f4f-477440/

- TTT

Thank You For The Feedback.
I've Gone Back And Re-Tweaked The EQ.

Much Warmer Now 8)

Lol Thanks For The Feed!
I Appreciate The Love But I Still Feel That Some Parts Are Empty

I've Been Going Back And Forth On This Track For A Week Or Two Now Can't Seem To Get A Finger On It.

Eh just give your ears a rest from the song then . Like i said i think you did a great job on this track your just overthinkin it

This is a dope track. It just needs words, you left plenty of space for an artist to be creative. Sometimes we get jammed up on a beat because we listen to it all day. You're using some good elements. Keep it up

This is a dope track. It just needs words, you left plenty of space for an artist to be creative. Sometimes we get jammed up on a beat because we listen to it all day. You're using some good elements. Keep it up

You're Deffently Right About That. Listening To The Track About 500 Times Can Really Mess With Your Zen .

Man this beat is crazy, like foreal! The snare and the hi-hats are pretty crispy and clean, I really like the automations you did with it. Only one thing I would "complain" about. At some point it feels the kick is dragging a little bit, probably with a purpose, it still sounds so damn nice. I really enjoyed it. Team up and make a banger together!

Man this beat is crazy, like foreal! The snare and the hi-hats are pretty crispy and clean, I really like the automations you did with it. Only one thing I would "complain" about. At some point it feels the kick is dragging a little bit, probably with a purpose, it still sounds so damn nice. I really enjoyed it. Team up and make a banger together!

Thanks For The Feed Man I Appreciate It. And Im Deffently Down To Work Just Holla At Me . Ill Hit U On Twitter

overall, the beat is nice...i think the kick drums could use some work tho, the low end of the long kick kinda sounds a bit off, snares sound good, not too much reverb keeps is nice, hi hats, are decent, but they sound like the eq is a bit off...i do like ur synths, but the melody kinda gets repetitive, ur fx/transitions thats ur using tho, keep me into the track...its a real good beat, and a someone who can spit fire can make this track complete...sidenote, i did notice midrange was lacking, vocals can finish that off, but it seems like u were taking care of it with eqing keep at it...thanks for checking out mine

overall, the beat is nice...i think the kick drums could use some work tho, the low end of the long kick kinda sounds a bit off, snares sound good, not too much reverb keeps is nice, hi hats, are decent, but they sound like the eq is a bit off...i do like ur synths, but the melody kinda gets repetitive, ur fx/transitions thats ur using tho, keep me into the track...its a real good beat, and a someone who can spit fire can make this track complete...sidenote, i did notice midrange was lacking, vocals can finish that off, but it seems like u were taking care of it with eqing keep at it...thanks for checking out mine

Yes I Intended On Keeping The Mid Frequencies For Vocals But Thanks For The Feed.

Back