I hate Fruity Loops. Here's why. Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
SinSear said:
That makes you a better musician/producer in what way?
When did I say that made me better?

I guess we know why this guy can't invest in his music.. Hooked on Phonics is pricey.

Last edited:
DUSTY B said:

I guess we know why this guy can't invest in his music.. Hooked on Phonics is pricey.

i dont think he was ever talking about you personally it was more of a general type thing

more like a rhetorical question

Last edited:
"People like the dude who started this thread, are the close minded idiots who make producing no longer fun."

I would normally take offense...but eh.

Vdub said:
its hard to convince a ho that she's a ho, just like its hard to convince people that the dumb things they say for the dumbest reason are actually.................. dumb lol

Therefore you're going to debate someones opinion, when it's their opinion? One man's trash, is another man's treasure.

I can just as easily say the MPC sucks because I have to buy MORE external hardware (MIDI Controllers etc.), instead of having them in one easy set up.

Even though, with FL it helps to have a MIDI controller. People forget that FL can do whatever the MPC does.

DUSTY B said:

This is what happens when you're argument is running on fumes, stupid sophmoric jabs.

SinSear said:
Therefore you're going to debate someones opinion, when it's their opinion? One man's trash, is another man's treasure.

I can just as easily say the MPC sucks because I have to buy MORE external hardware (MIDI Controllers etc.), instead of having them in one easy set up.

Even though, with FL it helps to have a MIDI controller. People forget that FL can do whatever the MPC does.

lol i wasnt targeting you bro... nothing in your post was dumb, i was just saying that people here make alot debates and opinions on things that are just out of the question dumb

SinSear said:
This is what happens when you're argument is running on fumes, stupid sophmoric jabs.

WHOA,, FL STUDIOS >>> MPCz, MV, FANTOMZ, MOTIFZ, NIKOS! AND MIKOS!!

lol im clowning with yall an people still keep crying lol ... i even said i used fl for a couple years.

this stupidity of this board cracks me up at times.

at times?? all the time***

Last edited:
DUSTY B said:
WHOA,, FL STUDIOS >>> MPCz, MV, FANTOMZ, MOTIFZ, NIKOS! AND MIKOS!!

bro every track i do is from Fl studio including the one you collaborated on yesterday, so i guess this means you wont collab with me any more... (rhetorical question)

thats the point im making people are saying so in so is hot, and 9th wonder is this and that... but then the minute somebody find out they used Fl :cry:

thats the dumbest thing i've ever heard

like i said people who are whack are just whack not everybody can do everything.. but if something gives them hope then who are you to stop it or tell them otherwhise

Vdub said:
bro every track i do is from Fl studio including the one you collaborated on yesterday, so i guess this means you wont collab with me any more... (rhetorical question)

thats the point im making people are saying so in so is hot, and 9th wonder is this and that... but then the minute somebody find out they used Fl :cry:

thats the dumbest thing i've ever heard

like i said people who are whack are just whack not everybody can do everything.. but if something gives them hope then who are you to stop it or tell them otherwhise

lol im just ****ing around with the one dude, idc what people use.. i stated my opinion on how I used FL for a long time, I bought an MV8000 an I MYSELF prefer it over using any software, I said that ALOT of FL users are people who don't want to invest in there craft cause they can get it all for free, obviously not everyone. Dude kept going on so now I'm just clowning with em, thats it lollollollol :monkey:

FL Lover Boy: Duuude, just becuase he made a hot beat with FL doesn't mean he sucks.

FL Haters: Dude, yes it does. Any retard can pump out something in FL...and the beat isn't hot...its unmastered, un-bounced, and the drums needed a f*cking compressor.

FL Lover Boy: Duuuude, I love FL. If you put a whack retard in a million dollar studio his stuff will suck.

FL Hater: You won't find a retard in a real studio.

FL Lover Boy: Duuuude, yes you will...retards like Guerilla Black and 9th Wonder use FL's, man. So just goes to prove dude that it doesn't matter what program you use duuude, if its hot its hot!!! LOLROFflLFLF

I Never Used FL, EVER. I guess That's Why My Beats Arn't That Hot...? Im still using a casio plugged in to a 4 track recorder :/.

I use Fruity Loops.. get used too it.. b*tches.. oh and be jealous.. yee yeee!

(Proof that FL beats ain't wack on my myspace or soundclick)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back