I hate Fruity Loops. Here's why. Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is good to go along with all the fl rules threads. I think fl and reason or as its know "reasons" both suck. I dont think it would even be as "great" as it is if everyone and there mother dint get it for free. Would you really be so happy with it if you did pay the full price for it, i am willing to bet not. So F you FL i hope you have learned a valued lesson .....

I could say **** Reason, **** Cubase just because I heard someone make a whack beat outta of it. But I don't. ALL PROGRAMS ARE CAPABLE OF DOING *JUST* ABOUT THE SAME THING (plus or minus a few features). People hate it because newbies love it. End.

I'M CONVINCED. THERE ARE NO REAL PRODUCERS ON FUTUREPRODUCERS.COM.

IT'S BEEN SAID HUNDREDS OF TIME, AGAIN AND AGAIN, IT'S NOT WHAT YOU USE, BUT HOW YOU USE IT.

HOW DO YOU THINK PROFESSIONAL DRUMMERS FELT WHEN THEY WERE INTRODUCED TO THE MPC? "THE MPC SUCKS! IT'S TOO EASY! IT KILLS THE ART FORM!".

I THOUGHT THE POINT OF TECHNOLOGY WAS TO MAKE LIFE EASIER?

I GUESS THE BITTER SWEET STING OF SOULJA BOY BECOMING A MILLIONAIRE OVER NIGHT, BECAUSE OF FL STUDIO, HAS A LASTING EFFECT.

SOME OF YOU MUST BE SCARED FOR LIFE.

HERE'S SOME SOUND ADVICE THAT WAS PASSED DOWN TO ME BY GORILLA BLACK, "NIGGA DO YOU. THE FANS DON'T GIVE A F*CK WHAT YOU MAKE BEATS WITH. THE ONLY THING THEY CARE ABOUT IS YOUR CONSISTENCY TO CREATE HOT MUSIC. DON'T PRODUCE FOR OTHER PRODUCERS, PRODUCE FOR THE CONSUMER...THE BUYER!!!".

FL, LOGIC, CUBASE, REASON, PRO TOOLS...THEY ARE ALL THE SAME...BUT YOUR LACK OF CREATIVITY BLINDS YOU.

Last edited:
Dot_Robinson said:

IT'S BEEN SAID HUNDREDS OF TIME, AGAIN AND AGAIN, IT'S NOT WHAT YOU USE, BUT HOW YOU USE IT.

HOW DO YOU THINK PROFESSIONAL DRUMMERS FELT WHEN THEY WERE INTRODUCED TO THE MPC? "THE MPC SUCKS! IT'S TOO EASY! IT KILLS THE ART FORM!".

I GUESS THE BITTER SWEET STING OF SOULJA BOY BECOMING A MILLIONAIRE OVER NIGHT, BECAUSE OF FL STUDIO, HAS A LASTING EFFECT.

HERE'S SOME SOUND ADVICE THAT WAS PASSED DOWN TO ME BY GORILLA BLACK, "NIGGA DO YOU. THE FANS DON'T GIVE A F*CK WHAT YOU MAKE BEATS WITH. THE ONLY THING THEY CARE ABOUT IS YOUR CONSISTENCY TO CREATE HOT MUSIC. DON'T PRODUCE FOR OTHER PRODUCERS, PRODUCE FOR THE CONSUMER...THE BUYER!!!".

FL, LOGIC, CUBASE, REASON, PRO TOOLS...THEY ARE ALL THE SAME...BUT YOUR LACK OF CREATIVITY BLINDS YOU.

Jesus that text formatting makes it hard as hell to read.

Dot_Robinson said:

I dont think anyone is disagreeing besides the fact fl sucks lol. I dont really care i just love seeing the fl users group up with there panties in hand and try to defend what is essentially a joke. Can you make hot tracks in fl sure, do i still have the opinion it sucks yeah. I also think gorilla black sucks so moving on lol.

THE MAN SPEAKS THE TRUTH

maybe fruityloops is just something you cant use... Hate is such a strong word, reminds me of the guy that trys to get this girl but once he finds out he cant have her he hate her and calls her a byatch... so pathetic, not that you are... but if you cant use it just move on pimpin to something easier for your taste buds, i can still bang out a track on fruity loops 3... its only a host the rest is up to you and your creativity, and ability...
the difference between you and me is i do everything i dont sample, so maybe this post is irrelevant to your case, but it is what it is pimpin, a true producer should be able to use anything put infront of him, i've heard some heat comming from sample based producers using Fl studio, but like you said you only used 3... it is what it is pimpin lol

I love seeing the FL users group up too. Yeah, and gorilla black is nothing, man. Some of my favorite producers wouldn't consider touching trash such as a fruity loops.

Soulja boy becoming an overnight millionaire doesn't scare anyone sh*tless...its just like...wow. . . really? are you sure? ok...

FrancisCares said:
I can think of countless producers who drop bowel movements that sound hotter than FL tracks.

It's hilarious how these types of statements are always made by people too scared to put links up to their own music in their sig or profile

Trace said:

THE MAN SPEAKS THE TRUTH

People who quote Guerilla Black to defend FL's aren't capable of speaking the truth, Trace. I can tell youre a FL banger.

www.myspace.com/francispounds

whoop whoop. I just don't like being a shameless billboard like dirty Fruity Loop users

www.myspace.com/francispounds

whoop whoop. I just don't like being a shameless billboard like dirty Fruity Loop users

Last edited:
whats the point of hating it i mean seriously yall just ignorant or stupid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back