I hate Fruity Loops. Here's why. Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no reason to hate Fruity if you don't like it don't use it!!!!

I use FL 7 & 8, Pro Tools, Sonar and Samplitude. I'm not a big fan of Cubase and reason. But that's just me.

Anyways if a person don't tell you, you won't even know that he produced with Fruity. Actually U cant tell what a person produced with.

So it's all good!!!

Official Fruity Lova :-)

Nexx

ha this thread is some funny ****....indeed

my opinion yeah fl sucks not as a production tool, but because it allows production to be mainstream, probably the most cracked software out there. (on top of that the cheapest)

yall say 9th...**** him he wack, oh wait soulja boy...damn he wack too..that leaves who? alot of wanna be producers/beatmakers, who have no kind of initiative....

that goes back to what i said earlier it's the cheapest, but most cracked software......half yall didn't even buy it....that's why i love hardware...plus i think those who buy hardware are a lil more dedicated to trying to make music...

as a motha****a who got fl....it's more like damn, let me go download this fl 8, grab me a mp3, chop it up......post up beats on myspace for $50 bucks....and seriously think they **** is hot...when it's not...it's more like meh....just like 9th's beats they meh....

oh and if you not man enuff to tell what you make ya beats with, then you must feel ashamed of what you using, and a real man takes no shame in what he does

Lokness42 said:

my opinion yeah fl sucks not as a production tool, but because it allows production to be mainstream, probably the most cracked software out there. (on top of that the cheapest)

yall say 9th...**** him he wack, oh wait soulja boy...damn he wack too..that leaves who? alot of wanna be producers/beatmakers, who have no kind of initiative....

that goes back to what i said earlier it's the cheapest, but most cracked software......half yall didn't even buy it....that's why i love hardware...plus i think those who buy hardware are a lil more dedicated to trying to make music...

as a motha****a who got fl....it's more like damn, let me go download this fl 8, grab me a mp3, chop it up......post up beats on myspace for $50 bucks....and seriously think they **** is hot...when it's not...it's more like meh....just like 9th's beats they meh....

oh and if you not man enuff to tell what you make ya beats with, then you must feel ashamed of what you using, and a real man takes no shame in what he does

Well it's not fruity, the equipment and softwares in general became affordable for (almost) everybody. So now everybody can make music. Is this good or bad I let U judge.

ok right now how many can go in the pocket and go to guitar center and buy a fantom, or motif, or mpc? now how many can go online right now and download fl? almost everybody on the latter right? right....see thats what i meant by no initiative

Lokness42 said:
ok right now how many can go in the pocket and go to guitar center and buy a fantom, or motif, or mpc? now how many can go online right now and download fl? almost everybody on the latter right? right....see thats what i meant by no initiative

I understand what U saying!
But U can also download Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase & Sonar!
U can also buy a cheap USB Midi controller and use a Vst Instrument/ Sampler with Motif or MPC sounds and samples.
Piano keys, guitar riffs U can't play? No problem hundreds of Sound libraries provide you with that. Oh U need a good reverb or delay? Just download vst plug ins. lol

Don't blame it all on fruity !That's what I meant :-)

Lokness42 said:

with all due respect to your opinion, fl isnt the only program that's cracked- Reason, Sonar and most if not all of them. And just because you bought a Triton or MPC doesnt make you have drive- i know plenty of cats who bought that stuff, only bought it just so they be on some wanabe stuff or because they thought beatmaking was easy and then they realized they didnt think it through enough and left it alone. And no everyone uses cracked sofware,I actually bought my copy, lifetime updates and all. I think people hate Fl simply because it gives people, both talented and otherwise, the chance to realize a dream that was once unattainable due to various reasons, i.e money, etc. Not everybody got bread to go out and get hardware, so of us got other responsibites like a house, family/children, various bills and what not, but still want the chance to go after their dream. Why hate on that, i mean, would you respect the program more if it cost 600 hundred dollars and Dr dre endorsed it ?!!! Simply put, people need to be more constructive and stop wasting time and energy hating on a damn program-pathetic.......

is this thread for realz? your only as good as the beatz u make. don't try to downplay Fruity Loops like "yo, fl studio is wack cuz my beats ain't crackin." if you knew how to use it effectively than you wouldn't post retarded threads like this. whether u use reason, cubase, pro tools, etc, it doesn't matter. what a phukkin dumb phuk!

jeffery225 said:
with all due respect to your opinion, fl isnt the only program that's cracked- Reason, Sonar and most if not all of them. And just because you bought a Triton or MPC doesnt make you have drive- i know plenty of cats who bought that stuff, only bought it just so they be on some wanabe stuff or because they thought beatmaking was easy and then they realized they didnt think it through enough and left it alone. And no everyone uses cracked sofware,I actually bought my copy, lifetime updates and all. I think people hate Fl simply because it gives people, both talented and otherwise, the chance to realize a dream that was once unattainable due to various reasons, i.e money, etc. Not everybody got bread to go out and get hardware, so of us got other responsibites like a house, family/children, various bills and what not, but still want the chance to go after their dream. Why hate on that, i mean, would you respect the program more if it cost 600 hundred dollars and Dr dre endorsed it ?!!! Simply put, people need to be more constructive and stop wasting time and energy hating on a damn program-pathetic.......
Respect my dude I agree 100%

Lokness42 said:
alot of wanna be producers/beatmakers, who have no kind of initiative....

With what i've heard made with FL with most pepole, this is what i have to agree with. I may be preaching, but i always say when using FL, explore the program and reap the benefits! Make FL what you want it to be, create what YOU want with it and f00k what everyone else thinks and sais! It's up to YOU, to make what you can with what you have (this goes with any software or hardware as well). Go mess with all the options, settings, vst's you have and see what it's about. It will help you alot! By no means am i a fruity god, nor fruity master, but it is easy to tell when somebody hasn't put much work in on a beat and it usually starts with quality. Instruments too loud, mix all jacked up. dang.

Damn I can't believe this thread got to 28 pages. I guess I'll add my 2 cents. FL Studio is a great program. It's equal to a Motif, Triton, MPC, PT, Logic whatever it is you use but with a different name. Don't let the name sway you from using a program that is so versatile. It's so much you can do in FL Studio that I don't even know half of it. Yea some stuff you have to click with your mouse to turn a knob, but does your beat bang that much harder just because you twisted the knob with your hand instead of using your mouse. No FL probably doesn't have the best "preset" sounds but if you know how to do sound design and mix you can get a great sound out of FL Studio. Just like with any other hardware/software. It's all about choice. If you don't like it then don't use it. If you see a thread about FL, don't come in and see it's trash, just say you don't like it and keep on moving.

An MPC is an MPC, the same thing I do in FL Studio I did on the MPC but with a lot more ease and got the same results. Just because you have an MPC doesn't mean you are a hit producer. It just means you have an MPC and you can brag to your friends that you have one and have them come over and look at it like it's the greatest thing ever. It is a good piece of equipment but it's not the so called "God of production". You still have to provide your own sounds just like with anything else.

FL STUDIO STAND UP!!!

you guys need to get over it, IT IS JUST A SOFTWARE PROGRAM!!! It doesnt do anything without your intervention. Same for the hardware freaks, the **** just sits there without you. LEAVE THIS DEBATE IN THE TOILET WHERE IT BELONGS!!!

Marol said:
you guys need to get over it, IT IS JUST A SOFTWARE PROGRAM!!! It doesnt do anything without your intervention. Same for the hardware freaks, the **** just sits there without you. LEAVE THIS DEBATE IN THE TOILET WHERE IT BELONGS!!!

If people want to talk or debate about it, let them do it!

Nexxon said:
If people want to talk or debate about it, let them do it!

Can't they do it in one of the other million FL sucks threads? instead of starting one every other ****ing day?

i think the problem is both jealousy (because people can access it more widely so that means more competition and its a way cheaper turnaround after getting a midi keyboard, vsts(which u can get some for free), turntables ect. ect) and the folks saying it suck dont know HOW to use FL Studio. With FL the possibilities are endless. u can plug up these same big name keyboards(rolands, fantom, yahama) to FL STUDIO just like u would an mpc.

also stop using the STOCK SOUNDS. if u bought a mpc u wouldnt normally use the stock sounds that come on the disk...(unless u tweaked them)

JUST MAKE MUSIC GOT DAYUMIT

Last edited:
Nexxon said:
Lol! Maybe you should open a thread about that!

We already have a million of those too.
Usually it just ends up verbatim. So It's pointless.

Should bar newbs from making posts that have any words from the first section along with the words from the second section

Sec1
DAW(s), FL Studio, Fruity Loops, Reason, Sonar, Cubase, Abelton, MPC, MV, hardware, software

Sec2
hate, better, garbage, real

Thank You!!!

IM glad someone other than myself said this also.I know tons of people use it and some well known producers use it but that doesnt mean its good.in my opinion its a place to start but not to stay.so all you fruityloopers enjoy it and learn what you can then move on to something serious-cubase is my personal choice.
with all that said i have to admit i have heard some stuff on here with potential and 1 or two that i would even put on my ipod but not many

peace out

keep on keepin on folk

i also have to say im not a fan of the "you need a mpc to make real hiphop" idea either
now that i think about it -its not the tools one uses but how they use it-so if you love fruityloops ang get the sound out of it that you want then do you!!!
at the end of the day no one asks "what program did he use to make that beat"

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back