Chicago Police Probe Chief Keef Tweets In Connection To Slain Rapper JoJo

FeloneusSupremeProd

FP Official Threadkiller
Ahhh...it was only a matter of time before we saw this. I'm sure the police have been on this since day maybe hour one.

Chicago Police Probe Chief Keef Tweets In Connection To Slain Rapper JoJo | Get The Latest Hip Hop News, Rap News & Hip Hop Album Sales | HipHop DX

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

How long before kingstarzent repost this to drive traffic to his site?

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

bump....

Hoping this kid didn't do it, cause I really don't think he has the brains to keep up a deep complex web of lies that keep him outta this mess. He'll screw up his story with the police somewhere along the line if he did.

I kinda know who did it. Its out of 3 people, one of them female. Its amazing what twitter reveals.

if you that when your nobody i can't even understand it, but this mother****er was signed to interscope man

Hard head make for a soft ass. If the cops find out if Keef had something to do with the shooting then it'll be hard life make for a sore ass

Good job! the dude's a complete dick. We'll see how gangsta he is when he's crying in his cell or buried 6 deep.

Back