The Moment- F4F

This is really smooth man. Great sample choice. Nice chill drums fit the vibe created by your sample chops. I would try make that kick a bit louder, or EQ it more to fatten it up a little...or maybe layer the existing kick with a deep old school 90s 808 to fatten it up. Any of this should do the job. Nice bassline, really suits the melody work. Vocal chops are cool. This is just really nice. Good work man, keep it up.

Check me out if you've got a minute brother: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...etc/zoo-ireland-cali-dreams-[free-dl]-490789/

Damn chill beat. Love the use of the samples, vocal and instrumental. I think the drums are on point.
Wasnt really diggin when the drums dropped out and the sample got louder, think you could have done without that. And I think the ending could have been done smoother, feels like it fades out sooner and faster then it should, but overall a really chill feel good tune.

check my thread: New soul sample beat - "D I A M O N D" - F4F

thanks for your feedback on my track.
i usually give pretty critical feedback but you really nailed this one. the panning and stereo image were nice, sample was dope, chops were good and the drums fit the sample. great work, followed you back :cheers:

Song sounds decent, I would probably arrange it a little better to keep the listener interested. Also, turn the drums up a notch. Good job!

Very groovy beat. It does fade out a bit too quickly. Whole beat I was waiting for a Bass guitar or sub to mimic the guitar.

Keep rolling man its good

Dope beat man. I hope my beats will get on this level one day. The only thing I could critique is maybe the drum pattern. I feel if your kicks had a little more variety to them it could add to the ambience of the beat. Good job and keep up the good work.

Back