TWO NEW BEATS - HB Beats - F4F

HB_Beats

I released both of these yesterday, "The Only One" was cool cause I started it with a sample and ended up taking it out. The "Kings and Queens" is a sample though. Will return all feedback! Thanks.

Last edited:
That Kendrick Lamar beat is amazing. It should have more vieuws. I subbed to your channel. The only thing I could critique is the second percussion you added, the clavish sounds. I didn;t really like those. Amazing beat and keep up the good work.

Real solid production!
The thing that came into my mind while listening "Kings & Queens", was that you could have released the tension of the cord progression (don't know if this makes any sense) at the end or maybe in the middle of a "verse" part.

In the "chorus" part of "the only one" I'd probably try to pan the piano (which playes single notes) either full right or left, to use the width of the mix even more.

I really like your stuff a lot xD

Please have a listen to my newest beat:
Heat The Beat - Lost

Really nice beats dude.

I don't know how big a fan I am of the end of the bass round up in the verse on Kings & Queens. But otherwise super sick, you've done a really nice job slowly adding in elements to build tension and make it interesting, really like this one.

The only one is dope as well, but I don't think the snare is really fitting with the rest of the track. That's my only critique. You have such diverse interesting sounds going on here but the snare is sounding really stock to me.

Keep it up dude, you're killing it.

Good work man,
I like the swing of the drum pattern in Kings & Queens.
I really like that only one track, well put together.
keep it up

Back