2 New Free Beats F4F (prod. BeatsByHans) (Jahlil Beats and 808 Mafia type beat)

Dope beats.

First one, that snare is way to weak! Layer that shit up, even increasing the volume on it will help. Like the chord progression on here.

Second one, like this one better. Nice use of filters here. Could use some more instrumentation to fill these beats out a bit, but this one really slaps, nice work dude.

Meek Mill Beat: Nice I like this a lot. I would turn that trap snare up a little bit, it seems a bit faded in the mix. I would also look to layer that snap with a nice bangin' snare for the chorus just to give it that little bit more power. This is nice though dude, I really like the chorus choir. Very very nice. Not sure about that little chant sample you've added for the second chorus. I think it's a little off putting. Nice beat, good work! Great structure.

808 Mafia beat: This one seems much more polished to me. The mix is perfect....lots of dope low end and some really cool drum work. Nice orch hits, very well placed. Good job man, this one is faultless in my opinion. Keep up the dope work. I love that breakdown.

Check me out brother: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...etc/zoo-ireland-cali-dreams-[free-dl]-490789/

Last edited:
Back