Your opinion of Nitty

pwd

personally , i am suprised that this guy is a professional producer. I have heard better from random people on soundclick. It reminds me of d4l beats, where you wonder how someone could seel it at pro level.

i mean music is music to me i like the fact that it just has that south sound to it plus like hip hop u got some that just put to much on it music is music and eveybody is different

man **** nitty and all these other fu-ckin songs that have a fu-ckin dance to them. i dont listen to mainstream cause its bull_**** or a damn dance that made the song with a cheap beat. its been all teh same lately and the songs with the dances lke lean wit it, chicken noodle soup, walk wit it and all that othr ish sint sayin anything but how to dance. wheres the real rappers now adays tellin the truth about their life and not some souped up story for the media. i dont even know whats goin on these days....

dude i'm still trying to get on and dudes is on making beats in 10 minutes and boasting about it. thats messed up. i dont know how these rappers like his beats. i cant believe as soon as i heard of this dude i was like what the f___ i gotta get on my grind and get out there cuz my **** is way better.

KomplexBeats said:
only one i ever liked was dem boyz...weight man by young capone is aight also...

peace
Young capone is why i made this post. Just heard the song ( its allright) but the beat, I just made me angrey some of it was the exact same as "Its' goin down'

playmaker84 said:
oh yeah stop hate'n
not hatin, just critisizing(sp) i liked "its goin down" but radio made me hate it just like sholder lean. they play/played them to much.

i hadnt actually reallyzed wut kind of garbage these beatz are till noW! seriusly not hatting that dem boys beat aint even that complicated shiat!! but then again is all baut who ya know!! ;) pz

Back