Your opinion of Nitty

EMAG-A said:
people with theyre picture all on theyre myspace should watch theyre mouth......and i never said id spend 60 on nitty instead of polow or danja? fuk that but that doesnt mean theres not a place for him in the game.....
I aint with the tough internet talk..you lame for that one I got flicks on my myspace, pmp everywhere all day and you aint doin nothin so just kill that noise unless you tryna meet up. Are you Nitti? Lol sh*t. You gettin real sensitive n sh*t. Step ya skills up, go practice or somethin

I think that BET and the buying public should be the blame, not the supplier...Supply and Demand is the foundation of any economy. Blame BET for making it so that these are the kinds of songs you have to make to get played, or some of my peers in the south (i hate to admit it) who think its lame to listen to a rapper that's too lyrical.

Last edited:
ya'll better chill out, and ask about my record. if ya'll think im trash come over to the battle board plain and simple!

EMAG-A said:
how dumb are u clowns?? sometimes simplicity is the key to a hit....he may not have intricate hooks but at the end of the day he makes the clubgo-ers go crazy....can u? definatly not!!!! jd hookeed him up? u gona talk shi-t about him too? he knows what hes doing and nitti makes hits whether u like it or not....no wonder yall are broke....LOL

unless you think you are for the battle board, shut the f^ck up homie, cause i really do this, ya dig!

Last edited:
Scratch n Beat said:
I think that BET and the buying public should be the blame, not the supplier...Supply and Demand is the foundation of any economy. Blame BET for making it so that these are the kinds of songs you have to make to get played, or some of my peers in the south (i hate to admit it) who think its lame to listen to a rapper that's too lyrical.

You right..its deeper than that tho..more like Viacom..but that's a whole different thread. lol can go on about that one all day

best_producer said:
ya'll better chill out, and ask about my record. if ya'll think im trash come over to the battle board plain and simple!

unless you think you are for the battle board, shut the f^ck up homie, cause i really do this, ya dig!

Lol that's what I'm talkin bout.

Last edited:
Ill tell u how he made it
because hip hop is changing

and rappers like the beats because its wat
ppl want

also hip hop is moving more toward the south now
and snapping beats because that is where the money is

i dont down n e producer ya dig because im one
but a lot of ppl r making it off bull(soulja boy) no disrespect
but hip hop is changing.
Thats all there is to it

you guys sound like haters its not about how complex a damn beat is. its about the chemistry of the artist and the beat. the producer doesn't make the song himself and the artist doesn't make the song himself. so sometimes the beat can be simple and the artist uses it to his advantage and shines

i think it gets blown out of proportion..the whole hater thing. in my opinion...i feel like nitty is an average beat maker the same way i think joc is an average rapper..my opinion isnt going to make or break anybodys career in here...but this IS a forum and the thread asks specifically "Whats your OPINION of Nitty" if everybody in here said "oh nitty is great i love his music.." then this thread wouldnt be 20 pages long. thats what its here for.

Last edited:
Man you can't even give your view on something w/o someone always calling it hating............That should be the word Sharpton and his cronies protest. That ish is getting way overused for ish that don't even apply.

He's alright but way over rated if you listen to his sh88 you can hear the same old kick's and sound's that was in the last one, they all do it like that, but I can't get mad cause they're only doin what the public and record companies want them to do. and that is sell. you gotta have an image these day's to be big. like they say you gotta look the part to be the part! Go out and buy some flashy jewl's and go to studio around town pimpin your beat's and just because you look like you already have money people will want to give you more money. it's shallow as hell but that reality of thing's. F*** 'em is what I say. I really don't like 'em he's no dre

I'm not impressed with nitti. I respect producers who are versatile, and very creative, my 8 year old niece can make a simple beat. So many producers are drippin wit wack juice. Step Ya f*%kin game snitches. 1

yea his beats is simple, yea u could prolly clone a beat of his , but he makin beats that are str8 club hitz, i wana see yall make a simple beat that slapz just as hard as nitti's, he makez catchy shyt, and his kicks are always dope, he knows how to make a catchy beat, and wasnt he nominated for a grammy or sumtin? hes doing sumthing right, ima fan

All I have to say is innovation is lacking in the game right now.
Everybodys copying Lil jon
Nobody cares, cuz they can shake they bootys to it so its alright....

^^^That may have been true 6 months ago, and even then, the business of music is to give fans(the people who buy it, not others who want to be in your place)what they want.

Maybe because I get my info from billboard, soundscan and TRL while most get there's from what's played in that club you go to or 106 & Park, I see things in a different light. Hip hops a dying down trend, RnB and Idol Pop is slowly starting to regain air which is making hip hop have to follow. May not make sense what I'm saying right now, but you're gonna start hearing way less "it's going down" and way more "I'm a flirt"by R. Kelly, "We taking over" by Khalid, "Sexy Lady" by thatnew dude, no one noticed paul Wall sold nothing, Mike Jones keeps pushing his sh*t back.

NY killed Dirty South's reign. Once MIMS(this is why I'm hot)and Jim Jones(Ballin)died down, the whole appeal of southern hip hop on a worldwide front died down too. It's still big in the south, but the interest that made dudes in Philly and L.A. buy south albums is now lifted when NY artist are using the same 70bpm tempos and 808 drums. I just sat in a real industry board meeting discussing this last week. Numbers don't lie.

Wow that's some serious stuff Deranged...we need a chat room here I'd like to discuss that more.

deRaNged 4 Phuk'dup[/quote said:
Idol Pop is slowly starting to regain air which is making hip hop have to follow.

dude, let them firgure it out on their own if they don't already know.

We're ON the wave this time.

I don't want to read this whole thread, but if it hasn't been said already, nitti made the "Dem Boyz" beat according to prodby.altervista.org . so that give him more credibility to me. Still...

damn muthafukas be haing on a brutha personaly i dig him to say that oh it aint even that complex is crazy who said music was suppose to full of complex arrangements.... i think it's a fine example minimalism at it's best I wonder how many of yall can get the crowd out they fukkin seats wit a hi hat snare and kik.......... I did'nt think so......You know us black people are crazy, instead of us saying woo thats amazing another brutha nun made it and got on his grind all the way to the top, thats so cool he might be able to send his nephew to college and let his mother retire. Oh hell no!!! We over here talking how he should'nt be near the top

Envy is the art of counting your nieghbors blessings, remember that!

Back