You Must Learn....

Learn how to appreciate...aww man, ain't no lesson. Just like the music for what it is.

Thank you.

People look deeper than the surface of things too often these days.

It was live music being played by young dudes... everyone should appreciate it and ... learn.

The questioner could take it as -

You must learn - to play

or

You must learn - people are still making quality music

or

You must learn - that there is more than music on Top 40 radio

or

You must learn - Old RnB artists still find a way to eat

or

... some people need everything spelled out for them

Thanks again for setting dude straight Desire Inspires... that was no computer driven / Fruity music... natural swing - no groove preset.

I learn Joe play guitar. GOod stuff. Dudes be at work playing live stuff. Dudes should get out more if they can't appreciate musicians doing what they discipline their selves to do as a form of expression.

Wanna be a boss? Pick up a Motif. And stab both of your eyes until your blind. But hey...."no guarantees". Pun intended.

Now..........with that video right there......I tell you young cats be thankful for Fruity Loops. "Thank you....thank you....first of all I would like to thank Fruity Loops for it's existence.....without it NONE of this would have been possible for me."

:cheers:

Lurkers.......that's a joke.

I can't play a damn thing.... not even Ableton LIVE... but since I could understand that I can't make the music I hear in my head because I was too lazy as SHYT! to put in the effort... I've always appreciated the people that really LEARNED... hence the title of this thread.

I can mimic what Hip Hop BEATMAKERS do though, that's why I'm biggrome... Hip Hop is kinda easy...

Can anyone here sub for a dude on stage with Joe... or will you need a Fruity Rig?

I said it first and I want my money if it happens - Fruity Rig...

It is notable that the backing vocals and the finger click are coming from a playback device; the bass and the guitar parts are live but these two parts are pre-recorded.

But yes, it is an important part of being an artist that you can get out there and perform without relying too heavily on machines.

I could substitute for any of the musos on stage including vocals; one of things about learning to play in Australia in the 1970's was the expectation that you mastered the art of duplication and mimicry - if you performed you had to nail the tune, the accent and the playing style otherwise you were a hack

Bandcoach used to be cool, lol.

Nigga mad as phuck about dudes that's using technology now. Barack uses a teleprompter homie - best speech givers ever.

Them dudes are playing those geet-tars - to me. Stay in your elitist world... (70's)

When money is slow... niggaz in Australia lash out .... wtf?

Mark Hunt is that dude though...

Hunt Struve KO - YouTube

could care less about using the technology just pointing it out for those who aren't stopping to think about where the one starts and the other finishes

and yes those dudes are playing guitar to me to; as for being elitist, the only thing about the 70's that was elite was being able to play at the age of 15 and get paid for it

You're not 15 though...

Buddhism says live in the present moment.

I phucked last night but I'm not bragging about it. I need to phuck while I'm logged onto FP to get that ZEN moment.

When I was 15, everbody pile on! I'll start,..

When I was 15 an experienced chick asked via telephone "Why don't you ever cum in my mouth?"

I ain' lying either.... I was hesitatant but I busted in her grill and still thought she was a nice girl.

... LOL.

Last edited:
Then what are you doing?

Just saying that a woman paid to take me out and gave me some ass but it didn't mean much.

I just called her as a "courtesy".

Trying to phug today TOO!

In between posts on here... I'm brushing teefees, washin' azz, ironin clothes...

She just sounded sleepy - no azz there - clothes still ready though.

Lining beard - vacuuming whip is next.

Click the song in the sig Sherlock....

no she didn't you alimony paying ass nigga, you a trick.

i ain't even gotta know you in person to know this.

you probably paid the ***** 500 to let you stick the tip in on some real shit.

why dont you put the bottle of E&J down and go play some grand theft auto and fantaize some more.

i will have to pay alimony for every 5 years of marriage. I pay less now, learn.

I don't fantasize... (sp)... You like GTA...

I'm on FP to hear why 500,000 producers didn't make it.

Attack me. You have nothing else to do. I'm settin' up my day doggy, lol.

Azz...

Why are you mad at me? I just realized that you are mad at someones "words", you don't know me but are in a thread I started.

I hope depression research is using you...

Last edited:
Interesting the mention of Buddhism, for me, great live performances take on the spiritual connection:artists bearing his/her soul that captivates an audience with pure energy in waves emotion.
Yes it's a cover!

Last edited:
Interesting the mention of Buddhism, for me, great live performances take on the spiritual connection:artists bearing his/her soul that captivates an audience with pure energy in waves emotion.
Yes it's a cover!

Buddhism is the only thing that makes "sense". Other religions borrow from it, even though Buddhism isn't a religion. T.D. Jakes twists Buddhism into his words and makes money.

Some people won't learn about it because they believe what their parents TOLD THEM to believe.

They won't believe what tells them to wash their ass / walk outside / try it / SEE if it's true.

I was never raised in a church, just try to live right - tis all. Niggaz say slick shit - I say slick shit. Niggaz is nice - I'm nice...

If I say something you don't agree with, stfu of be respectful in your response.

Why did I come back to FP and you guys have turned a positive person like BandRoach into a hater?

That's why Hip Hop is Dead. BandRoach...don't hate me.

Last edited:
Back