Yo american rappers can learn from this british rapper

lowkey got no keys, no dolla fo' dat doe' he gone see
his 16's aint worth a british pound............ no oz's.....:sing: (double entendre)

Last edited by a moderator:
Riding bumpin this

"hell that dude listen to".

Riding bumpin this

"I ain't messing with that dude......he one of them crazy MFers"

Rappers are pussy. I smell it. They want to play battle. Go at young boys and shit. Lets see him go after someone on his level.......nah....dude seem like the type to kiss everybody in hip hop ass. But I'm suppose to know this dude?

^^^^Call this dude out....watch what happen. Yall be like "Cassidy will murk........" maaaan...............Cassidy ain't gone do shit. Thread should change to rappers from America can learn from Dancehall...........again.

All yall rappers pussy. Quit hiding behind your cute bars and your hits and all of that and get busy.......you punk ass sissies rappers in 2013. Yall are pathetic. Use Pac and Biggie as an excuse.

Last edited:
my fav lowkey album/mixtape is still key to the game volume 3, i respect his new stuff what hes tryna do and say, just i personally preferred him with he was down with PP and just did more str8 hip hop stuff, hes evolved his music tho so i got full respect for him and i do occasionally dj stuff out of his last album.
im not feelin chipmunk at all either, pop rap is all he does.

Yeh true say i know where your coming from. I think key to the game 1 2 and 3, show more of what lowkey can do in terms of a wider spectrum of content even though he was only 17 when the first one came out.

Was digging through some older favourites and remembered Napolian from outlawz was doing some nice solo material back in early 2000s that i hadnt heard for a while any of you lot remember this?

Rice- Truth. Thats what its all about.

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=plpp&v=vTOn1sTBq1o[/video]

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

Last edited:
I generally don't listen to british hip-hop even though I'm from the UK, though a couple guys I like are Jam Baxter and Ray Vendetta

i have about 12 songs on the album he was working on just before he retired last year, all i can say is its more like "dear listener" than soundtrack to the struggle. definitely different than soundtrack to the struggle.

from what i remember he definitely wanted to get away from the whole misconception that he can only rap about politics.

Nice scotzilla, thats good news man, something to look forward to.

For anyone who hasnt heard the track "bars for my brother"

this is a good mix for catching the vocals.

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

Reposting as links above didnt work.

this is the last material from an american rapper that was on some next level wisdom.

RIP JONNY J

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

Back