Xl (F4F)

Stanzah

Heres my new beat, let me know your thoughts. Don't forget to drop links to your threads on this forum so I can return the feedback. Thanks.

Last edited:
I like the heavy hitting percussion...The leads could be a tad bit louder...Its not very repetitive which is good...Overall nice work

The sound of the intro (which you hear troughout the song) kinda collaps with the other sounds in the beat imo. Maybe you could turn the volume down a bit. Could be my headphones..
Other then that is a chill beat! Like the swithup round 2.00 with the piano..

I like this man. The melodies are beautiful. I would crank those hats up a bit as you can barely hear them. I think the song would benefit from you spending a little more time eq'ing each instrument as it sounds just a little muddy. I would take some of the low/mid frequencies out of some of the sounds and this will not only make it sound a little more crisp, but it will let those synths shine a little brighter. Overall good work man. Thanks for your feedback on my track.

Returning feed. Nice beat but you need to work on the mix. It sounds muddy. The melodies are tight and the drums patterns are good, you just need to bring it all together with a better mix.

Love it! When the pads come in at about 30 seconds in, it is perfect. The driving drum beat really sets the uplifting mood.
Sorry it took so long for the feedback. I was out of town all weekend.

I like the idea of the beat once the layered in samples come in. Though I feel like there clashing just a bit too much.
Meaning your intro chops and chorus chops aren't really sitting in the mix. Little bit more automation of eq and bit of panning should fix that.
Then just need to work on that kick/bass combo as well.
Otherwise its a cool idea though would be proper if you dropped in the intro chops and let the secondary chops do there thing.
Just work on that mix and getting things to sit right in the mix.

Sounds very chill, but I miss some high notes after 0:30 but ofcourse this is just my opinion. You have sampled this very nice and I don't know if the hats are sounding in the background but it sounds very nice ! The extra instrument in 1:30 could get some eq work in order to sound it more apart from the song but if you are going for your own work then there is no problem :D!

I like it man, keep it up and thanks for the feed !

wasn't feeling it at first because of that synth in the intro, but it's really grown on me, everything meshes together pretty well but maybe that synth could be toned down slightly. Drums sound good and I like the percussion you bring in at 1.00. At 1.28 I think the two instruments that come in a fighting with each other for space, needs a little more clarity in the mix.

Good job though man, like your concept and you executed it well.

Check my track
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...pheric-track-original-composition-f4f-467003/

Thanks for the feedback guys, i agree with alot of the feedback here. Thanks everybody, sorry i was late on returning, busy weekend.

Back