Gone prog. Not what you're used to. "The Ascent" F4F. Come get this work.

JGrisly

The Redskin James Dean
What up FP...
Just wrapped this little gem up.
It's Different than anything I've ever done and I think it came out pretty good.
Some cats may recognize the other vocalists on this song. Couple classics in there.
All guitars played by me. Basses as well
Give me your thoughts and criticisms and anything else, and I will return the favor :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is phuckin' awesome man, it's ridiculous, nothing negative to say. Really good job. Followed.

I'd have this on my ipod, which is something that I reserve pretty extensively

Damn, helluva compliment right there. Thank you kindly, lodger.
Download option is active so feel free to grab it if you'd like :cheers:

Yeah it's sick I mean listening to it on my laptop right now so I'm sure I'm missing out on some low end but it's still dope.

Pretty good production. From a technical standpoint, the production is on point! Real impressive on how you incorporated your guitar skills to make this original piece. Dope shit bro! Keep up the work!

Haha no offense but you seem to have so much skill, why the corny music? You could kill good hip hop.

This just reminds me of the insane clown posse.

Dope work bro lovin the transitions you have wit the box sa.ples etc. My only thing is you delivery needs to improve jus a bit. But great fvckin work man deff a jam

Oh you kind of lowered that singers voice? It sounds cool like that actually, ha. This isnt my kind of music but I can still hear its quality stuff.

The mixing sounds pretty ****ing amazing Ive got to say.

Followed you on Soundcloud.

I would put this on my iPhone to play in my car on my way to work. It's a dope track. Production is legit. I love how the feel switches up a few times. Lyrics are also dope. 4.38 I keep hearing this dope guitar lick.

I like that 80s sound it has in the intro. I really like that. The switch is cool. I think the snare is a bit loud. I think the doubled up vocals are too loud. They are blasting compared to everything else. There are some parts that sound like a punch that are way louder than everything around it. I like the guitar part, but I think it's too loud. The vocals turn near inaudible when it plays. I can't understand a word of what's being said on the chorus, but he sounds cool saying it.

That bass is cool. This song is cool overall. It has a really "live" feel like it's playing at a club, even down to the usual mix issues that bands performing live have like vocals getting lost every now and then. I think if everything was mixed for the purpose of being able to hear and understand the vocals, this would really be pretty great. I like it.

Check me out when you get a chance.

Last edited:
Back