WTF? Can This Guy Come Back From A Whoopin Like This or Is He Done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spray his crib ? Dude you are from Switzerland, why you talk about spraying shit ?

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

If there's one thing I hate about black american people then it's videos like this and responses about it like it's normal.

I watch MMA (cagefighting) and Kickboxing all the time seeing guys get KOd regulary but I can't stand sensless and unfair violence like this. Don't you value your mind at all ? Actualy your brain si your mind it's your emotions, those are scientific facts, so you don't wanna mess up your brain.

I didn't watch the video and videos like this and similar wshh trahs just upsets me.

Edit - obviously the first statement was an generalization and more specificaly it would be - the one thing I hate about ghetto black people who like to fight unfair, cause bodily harm and upload it online to brag"

If anybody thinks I'm racist f*ck you I don't need to even say I'm not racist, you'd have to be realy ADHD to get the message out of my posts on this forum and social media that I am racist. And you'd have to be judgemental.

I don't mean to be rude but don't pretend to know about black people. Basically you take the mind frame from a small few and apply it to the masses. Stay in you place bud. LoL

Spray his crib ? Dude you are from Switzerland, why you talk about spraying shit ?

We got a long ass gun tradition, so everyone got a riffle in his home, you can get clapped quick over here, one of the reasons we got so little crime is because EVERYBODY STRAPPED

6a00d83451c45669e2017d3ee28c5a970c-800wi.jpg

We ride on y'all !!

Last edited:
If there's one thing I hate about black american people then it's videos like this and responses about it like it's normal. I watch MMA (cagefighting) and Kickboxing all the time seeing guys get KOd regulary but I can't stand sensless and unfair violence like this. Don't you value your mind at all ? Actualy your brain si your mind it's your emotions, those are scientific facts, so you don't wanna mess up your brain. I didn't watch the video and videos like this and similar wshh trahs just upsets me. Edit - obviously the first statement was an generalization and more specificaly it would be - the one thing I hate about ghetto black people who like to fight unfair, cause bodily harm and upload it online to brag" If anybody thinks I'm racist f*ck you I don't need to even say I'm not racist, you'd have to be realy ADHD to get the message out of my posts on this forum and social media that I am racist. And you'd have to be judgemental.

So what about ghetto White, Hispanic, Asian or any other groups of people? What about their actions? Or can they not be ghetto as well? Why specifically Black? Can only Blacks be ghetto? Don't worry, I'm not going to call you "Racist" out of your paranoia of being labeled and having to ensure us/address that due to your specific, in-depth statement. Just curious.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shut your ***** ass up cracka

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

If there's one thing I hate about black american people then it's videos like this and responses about it like it's normal.

I watch MMA (cagefighting) and Kickboxing all the time seeing guys get KOd regulary but I can't stand sensless and unfair violence like this. Don't you value your mind at all ? Actualy your brain si your mind it's your emotions, those are scientific facts, so you don't wanna mess up your brain.

I didn't watch the video and videos like this and similar wshh trahs just upsets me.

Edit - obviously the first statement was an generalization and more specificaly it would be - the one thing I hate about ghetto black people who like to fight unfair, cause bodily harm and upload it online to brag"

If anybody thinks I'm racist f*ck you I don't need to even say I'm not racist, you'd have to be realy ADHD to get the message out of my posts on this forum and social media that I am racist. And you'd have to be judgemental.

Plus, dude is the biggest hypocrite, says he hates senseless violence but watches MMA where dudes keep getting hit in the head after they out cold.

I don't think MMA is senseless they train and practice,they eat right for a goal of PROFESSIONALLY fighting
with refs and ruless

In my opinion a grown man shouldn't be fighting unless
1.training
2.practice
3.has skill
4.professionally or semi-pro level
5.with Refs and rules
6.getting paided for his skills

any other reason is wack

now defending yourself that's a whole different story

dude didn't fight back at all that was sad to see
that's why I think he was stunned
what man doesn't fight back?????????
my son will know you fight back forget this tell the teacher
defend yourself
but don't start a fight!!!!!!!!

and why did dude take his belt?

it wasn't a WWF belt (yes I said WWF instead of WWE)
I'm from the old school of watching wrestling
where's Sting,The Four Horsemen, Hulk Hogan,The Shiek

-Coach Antonio
My ebay Store

Last edited:

We got a long ass gun tradition, so everyone got a riffle in his home, you can get clapped quick over here, one of the reasons we got so little crime is because EVERYBODY STRAPPED

View attachment 39269

We ride on y'all !!

lmao I thought Switzerlan being so rich that people didn't need guns there cause why would someobdy steal from you if everyone is paid. Learned something new.

So what about ghetto White, Hispanic, Asian or any other groups of people? What about their actions? Or can they not be ghetto as well? Why specifically Black? Can only Blacks be ghetto? Don't worry, I'm not going to call you "Racist" out of your paranoia of being labeled and having to ensure us/address that due to your specific, in-depth statement. Just curious.

I saw many videos of black ghetto americans beating the shit out of somebody for no real reason, I mean a fight is ok, but go to WSHH they upload a video of some dude kicking a homeless mans head into the concrete, I didn't even watch it. Actualy I now remember this white dude KOing an old man for hanging with his sister, that was terrible. It's the same if somebody white black or from planet mars does it. However mostly those videos are black americans, like they ko a girl, a man punches a girl who falls down and cries and the crowd goes "yeaaah yeah who worldstar", so it's more black people on there since ghettos in the USA are populated by a lot of black people.

I'm not saying black people are any worse then white or asians or lations. There's even an statistic that the majority of visitors on WSHH.com are uneducated young black males. That's a fact, and you see it from the comments.

I just hate the careless brutal unfair violence I have nothing besides that against people from ghettos. I mean 70% of hiphop music in the states is at least kind of hood, I listen to it all the time.

Y U Y U Y U MAD. So sensitive.

Plus, dude is the biggest hypocrite, says he hates senseless violence but watches MMA where dudes keep getting hit in the head after they out cold.

Lmao, show me some videos of getting hit to the head after somebody is out. It only can happen if the ref is to slow to stop the fight. The other guy has to keep punching to make sure he won, often guys are dazzed but come back and even win the fight. Often guys stop on their own if they notice it's over.

You must of watched UFC 1-5, those were the dark ages of the sport, that doesn't count anymore.

But yeah sometimes there are 1-2 more shots after somebody is out cause guys hit fast and the ref has to react very fast. It's not on purpose.

Also out cold means done. Sometimes there are late stoppages where the ref thinks the guy still can come back, there are also early stoppages, often guys protest the fight being stopped to early. Refs aren't perfect.

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

I don't think MMA is senseless they train and practice,they eat right for a goal of PROFESSIONALLY fighting
with refs and ruless

In my opinion a grown man shouldn't be fighting unless
1.training
2.practice
3.has skill
4.professionally or semi-pro level
5.with Refs and rules
6.getting paided for his skills

any other reason is wack

now defending yourself that's a whole different story

Exactly. Senseless violence but it's a multi milion business. How many people live of MMA. The entire behind the scenes crew from managers, trainers, camera man, organization owners, PPV providers ect. How is it senseless violence if two grown individuals decide to fight and houndreds or better said many thousand people put food on the table trough it, think of all the brasilian jiu jitsu teachers in Brazil ect

It's their choice to fight. Even if it's phisicaly damaging. They have the freedom to do it.

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

I don't mean to be rude but don't pretend to know about black people. Basically you take the mind frame from a small few and apply it to the masses. Stay in you place bud. LoL

I corrected myself in the same post

the one thing I hate about ghetto black people who like to fight unfair, cause bodily harm and upload it online to brag"

Yeah it was a stupid first statement, but I sometimes just say things that are over the top when something get's to me, I didn't watch the video maybe it wasn't a bad beatdown at all but I'm sickened and disgusted at that video I saw on WSSH where they let two , I guess crackheads, fight and the dude gets sucker punched and kicked and kneed in the head like 20 times, and the guys watching just laugh and say in the ned "ey it's enough don't kill him", so disgusting, human trash.

Let's just say for some reasons I am aware of how disastrous and devastating it can be when somebodyies brain doesn't function properly.

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

Edit : OK I apologize for the politicaly uncorect statement. It was generalising and unfair.

However if anybody black on here starts talknig about how racist white people are and what they did historicaly ect then you are not any better then my statement at all. Basicaly you can not talk about an group of people cause everyone is individual, that seems stupid. However my first statement was "black americans" which was very very wrong. Well you learn everyday and I didn't express myself right at all. I'll try ot be more specific from now on.

I apologize again for that first sentence.

like i said ignorance begets ignorance.
ignorance is bliss.
perception becomes reality to a ignorant person.
when you come across ignorance leave it there if possible because it is very likely that you will help spread the ignorance.

Last edited:

You are ****ing racist. Just cause you are a minority doesn't make it non racist to use racial slurs against the majority.

Now if you said what I hate about white people, or what you hate about certain type of white people and you listed some true things I wouldn't mind at all.

I hate a shit ton load of things about people of my country. A ton of things.

Right, after that BS you typed.

I'm really tired of you white pseudo oppressed "victims". Its' amusing to watch all you history washers go around trying to claim how racist everybody is against white people. Go f**k yourself cac. You don't know what racism is.

You are ****ing racist. Just cause you are a minority doesn't make it non racist to use racial slurs against the majority.

Now if you said what I hate about white people, or what you hate about certain type of white people and you listed some true things I wouldn't mind at all.

I hate a shit ton load of things about people of my country. A ton of things.

Dude, go to wshh. Those violence videos are part of modern pop culture. Kukuks clan are considered freaks by everyone who is not part of them which is 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 % of all people with an aditional million 9's.

What I mean a lot of the times people who do these Fed up things I hate happen to be black. I'm not talking about black people in general at all.

Everyone's different. Black people in the rest of the world are civilised and like everyone else. I just meant well.. guess I could call it an observation.

However racist white organizations are not any better. But even they don't post videos of trashing somebodies head na boasting about it. However they probably do worse things.

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

Right, after that BS you typed.

I'm really tired of you white pseudo oppressed "victims". Its' amusing to watch all you history washers go around trying to claim how racist everybody is against white people. Go f**k yourself cac. You don't know what racism is.

Cause I am not opressed I feel great if I read all over the intenret how white rappers ****ing suck and white people are racist opressing honkey crackers ?

I am not to ****ing blame for 1% of racism that you have ever gotten. Just cause their skin color is the same as mine does not make me them.

How about you blame me for something I actualy have done or could have prevented.

Yesterday I met an older man who is Sout African and at least 70% black and he told me how some years ago people like him who are considered "colored" cause they are not 100% black couldn't even vote. There still is racism in South Africa vs the white minority.

Everyone is racist. Asians too. Everyone. It's a human survival mechanism actualy. All wars in history of mankind have been based of nationality which is based on your race. Even geneticaly identical people like in Bosnia Herzegovina went to war 20 years ago based on not being the same nation. They became muslims after the turkish invasions, still have the same almsot identical blood as Croatians in Bih yet people decided to kill each other.

The saddest thing about all this is that up to the time I was 23 I never had 0.0001% of racism in me, but hearing all the shit people say makes you reconsider that it really matters what race or ethnicity you are.

Remeber the news bout Rihana getting bullied for being white in Barbados ? Google that.

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

. You don't know what racism is.

Why do I need to know that. Do I cry about struggles I may go trough ?

I know that I am not racist and that's good enough for me.

^good luck getting your rap career off. ARYAN RAP! no-ones gonna buy that shit.

Good luck finding kids in your neighboorhood to sell meth and crack too. Don't forget to gloat about it in your rap songs. MC donalds is not good enough for you, need to spread around some dope and shoot each other, then blame slavery for the state of your lifes.

You're a strait up clown.

Dude, go to wshh. Those violence videos are part of modern pop culture. Kukuks clan are considered freaks by everyone who is not part of them which is 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 % of all people with an aditional million 9's.

What I mean a lot of the times people who do these Fed up things I hate happen to be black. I'm not talking about black people in general at all.

Everyone's different. Black people in the rest of the world are civilised and like everyone else. I just meant well.. guess I could call it an observation.

However racist white organizations are not any better. But even they don't post videos of trashing somebodies head na boasting about it. However they probably do worse things.

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

Cause I am not opressed I feel great if I read all over the intenret how white rappers ****ing suck and white people are racist opressing honkey crackers ?

I am not to ****ing blame for 1% of racism that you have ever gotten. Just cause their skin color is the same as mine does not make me them.

How about you blame me for something I actualy have done or could have prevented.

Yesterday I met an older man who is Sout African and at least 70% black and he told me how some years ago people like him who are considered "colored" cause they are not 100% black couldn't even vote. There still is racism in South Africa vs the white minority.

Everyone is racist. Asians too. Everyone. It's a human survival mechanism actualy. All wars in history of mankind have been based of nationality which is based on your race. Even geneticaly identical people like in Bosnia Herzegovina went to war 20 years ago based on not being the same nation. They became muslims after the turkish invasions, still have the same almsot identical blood as Croatians in Bih yet people decided to kill each other.

The saddest thing about all this is that up to the time I was 23 I never had 0.0001% of racism in me, but hearing all the shit people say makes you reconsider that it really matters what race or ethnicity you are.

Remeber the news bout Rihana getting bullied for being white in Barbados ? Google that.

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

Why do I need to know that. Do I cry about struggles I may go trough ?

I know that I am not racist and that's good enough for me.

^good luck getting your rap career off. ARYAN RAP! no-ones gonna buy that shit.

I'd rather listen to Jackie Chain who is white / asian then to some retarded sounding 100% black trap rapper who only knows to rhyme hood with good and party with Barcadi and got 5 $ beats and made the cover art himself with a picture he took with his phone.

So I guess I won't downlaod your mxitape ego killer

You are ****ing wearing out your welcome. Say shit like that publicly and see for yourself if white people will come to your shows and buys your cd's.

Your counter racism can kiss my dick.

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

You're a strait up clown.

Can you please dumb that down for me a bit ? Your statement goes way over my head.

^^^^^well..........instead of you saying you hate to see blacks act in that way.......you post things that make you feel good about getting the response you "actually want".

You know what I love to see?

Some of that double dragon action. Does this video make you feel a little better?

now that's a real fight, that white dude got ****ed up but at least he tried something... gucci goggles just laid there like a bi*ch

However if anybody black on here starts talknig about how racist white people are and what they did historicaly ect then you are not any better then my statement at all. Basicaly you can not talk about an group of people cause everyone is individual, that seems stupid. However my first statement was "black americans" which was very very wrong. Well you learn everyday and I didn't express myself right at all. I'll try ot be more specific from now on.

I apologize again for that first sentence.

The behavior you originally described is displayed by people of all races. I think you would be doing yourself a service by just not speaking on this anymore. Stick to what you know, black/Africans of ANY walk of life is not it. Even after this do you see me saying "dumb ass white people", no that would be silly. I don't paste my observation of one person on everyone.

Save it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back