WTF? Can This Guy Come Back From A Whoopin Like This or Is He Done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FeloneusSupremeProd

FP Official Threadkiller
Grimey: Dj Nate (Chicago Rapper Who Created Popular Song "Gucci Goggles") Gets Robbed In Broad Daylight & Was Caught On Tape! (Rode Off On A Bike Like It Was GTA San Andreas)

This is pretty sad because the guy filming the whole thing didn't seem to be down with the robber. How does he just sit there film and not help my man out? I guess it's better to not get involved? Seems as though ole boy that was doin the jackin should have turned on the guy filming knowing how videos get uploaded and go viral like this. So in a way he may get caught because of it. SMH!

Video: Grimey: Dj Nate (Chicago Rapper Who Created Popular Song "Gucci Goggles") Gets Robbed In Broad Daylight & Was Caught On Tape! (Rode Off On A Bike Like It Was GTA San Andreas)

The robber ain't got no knock out power at all. He basically had a punch bag and couldn't put the DJ to sleep.

Last edited:
that dudes a *****, straight up.

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

it's one thing getting robbed with a weapon, but letting a dude beat you up without fighting back, then taking your belt off for him... SMH

Well, robber dude on camera.

Now victim dude gotta spray his crib.

wtf I say, victim dude ain't gone do shitt.

Last edited:
Street meet DJ Nate...DJ Nate meet the streets!

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

Sad to say but you maybe more right than people would think. It is Chicago...and the robber's face is clear as day. He may hope the police pick him up first.

that dudes a *****, straight up.

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

it's one thing getting robbed with a weapon, but letting a dude beat you up without fighting back, then taking your belt off for him... SMH

how the fuk you gon fight back when you get sucker punched ?

damn...people...

its one thing for dude to get jumped, its another thing when dudes on the internet blame YOU for getting sucker punched...smh

^he's acting like he's never been punched before. if you get punched a few times and have a feel for it you can react. dude's obviously never fought.

depends, you could be just hurt or completely dazed, if the latter you can't do shit because your brain is messed up, not an opinion, science

When did Chicago become so Southern? Did you here the way dudes were talking? That could have been Little Rock or something.

Unfortunately, the victim probably will not even call the police. He probably is afraid of being labeled a snitch. The cameraman didn't help because he was scared too.

If that was my true friend, I would have jumped on dude's back and bit him on the neck while jamming my thumb in his eye. None of that face-to-face fist fight stuff. He jumped my boy. Ain't no fair one.

Last edited:
ignorant video, ignorant repost of the video but i quess ignorance begets ignorance. so i will leave something of value for all the ignorance that will come from this thread.
Understand and always remember that your successes will bring you as much hatred.
This video is a hell of a way to be humbled but at least he still has his life and freedom to keep pursuing his goals.

Last edited:
I think that first punch stunned the dude and it was a sucker punch wait for dude to turn around unexpected
the sin nature of men(human-kind)

200px-Baldbull.png

-Coach Antonio
My ebay Store

Y'all buggin. If dude had got dropped by the punch that would be 1 thing. Dude went Balrog on that DJ's face for 5 minutes. DJ didn't try to fight back but got back to his feet seconds after dude rolled off. He wasn't dazed or incoherent he was just too scared to defend himself. You weak for allowing yourself to be treated like that. 40 glocc all over again.

what ever what you guys said this dude got beat up and never defend himself he a pussy that it that all. yall cats dont know nothing about street fights that shit was weak as ****

ignorant video, ignorant repost of the video but i quess ignorance begets ignorance. so i will leave something of value for all the ignorance that will come from this thread.
Understand and always remember that your successes will bring you as much hatred.
This video is a hell of a way to be humbled but at least he still has his life and freedom to keep pursuing his goals.

This should stand as yet another example for today's youth of why perpetrating to be something you aren't can get you in more trouble than you really want. No one wants to be preached to these days but not many of those kind of rappers are getting tested in the street. So there is value in the post or it's repost as you put it. This is a music forum and there are plenty of impressionable youth that can learn from other peoples mistakes. The song Gucci goggles could have left out the "I'm turned up and boppin hard" and it wouldn't have still hit it's target audience. Then when this happens people would be less critical of his in-action or inability to defend himself. When my son wanted to start rappin I told him to leave the tough guy/ gun play stuff alone or be willing to deal with the consequences because eventually someone is going to want to test you. I guess no one informed DJ Nate of this.

Last edited:
depends, you could be just hurt or completely dazed, if the latter you can't do shit because your brain is messed up, not an opinion, science

The nigga took off his belt and handed it to him. Nigga wasn't "dazed". He was shook.

Spray his crib ? Dude you are from Switzerland, why you talk about spraying shit ?

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

If there's one thing I hate about black american people then it's videos like this and responses about it like it's normal.

I watch MMA (cagefighting) and Kickboxing all the time seeing guys get KOd regulary but I can't stand sensless and unfair violence like this. Don't you value your mind at all ? Actualy your brain si your mind it's your emotions, those are scientific facts, so you don't wanna mess up your brain.

I didn't watch the video and videos like this and similar wshh trahs just upsets me.

Edit - obviously the first statement was an generalization and more specificaly it would be - the one thing I hate about ghetto black people who like to fight unfair, cause bodily harm and upload it online to brag"

If anybody thinks I'm racist f*ck you I don't need to even say I'm not racist, you'd have to be realy ADHD to get the message out of my posts on this forum and social media that I am racist. And you'd have to be judgemental.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back