Why Do People Dislike Lupe Fiasco?

It's not about what you do. It's about why you do what you do.
pac didnt have a higher purpose for beating up the hughes brothers
pac didnt have a higher purpose for living a thug life, he was born into it and told his tale thru rap

he had positive songs too but he didnt make the likes of holla if you hear me so that it would change the world lol

im not comparing chief keef to pac musically at all lol, that would be borderline disgusting, but you cant go and castrate an 18 year old rapper for doing the same things a rapper who eventually did make a difference was doing at the same age then go and ride the dead ones nuts

Last edited:
pac didnt have a higher purpose for beating up the hughes brothers
pac didnt have a higher purpose for living a thug life, he was born into it and told his tale thru rap

he had positive songs too but he didnt make the likes of holla if you hear me so that it would change the world lol

im not comparing chief keef to pac musically at all lol, that would be borderline disgusting, but you cant go and castrate an 18 year old rapper for doing the same things a rapper who eventually did make a difference was doing at the same age then go and ride the dead ones nuts

I'm not talking musically either.

Can't be compared to Chief Keef other than being a young black man in a white man's world.

Pac was an intelligent dude.

Last edited:

[h=1]“I'm not saying I'm gonna change the world, but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that will change the world.” - 2Pac[/h]

I'm not talking musically either.

Can't be compared to Chief Keef other than being a young black man in a white man's world.

Pac was an intelligent dude.

When I was young I was just as dumb as Pac in this vid and Keef in recent things he's been involved. We were all the same breed of dumb. Pac's not here for us to see what he woulda grown into being. I doubt he'd be 40 still acting as dumb as he was then.

But I'm confused to why people DON'T see him and Keef in the same light beyond music.

When I was young I was just as dumb as Pac in this vid and Keef in recent things he's been involved. We were all the same breed of dumb. Pac's not here for us to see what he woulda grown into being. I doubt he'd be 40 still acting as dumb as he was then.

But I'm confused to why people DON'T see him and Keef in the same light beyond music.
Deranged your're comparing a young pac with a young keef? Remember Pac was always a bright cat, he just began to embrace dumb shit after he moved on from the digital underground stage (where he began dancing and initially rocked the pseudo conscious look in the same ol song vid). I know he had a gang of contradictions and demons he wrestled with, but comparing him with keef?

even though he was a thug and got in trouble all the time and shit, pac was still insightful at times

smh @ soulja boy though. lol

269034_433549780016174_1933833402_n.jpg

Last edited:
Deranged your're comparing a young pac with a young keef? Remember Pac was always a bright cat, he just began to embrace dumb shit after he moved on from the digital underground stage (where he began dancing and initially rocked the pseudo conscious look in the same ol song vid). I know he had a gang of contradictions and demons he wrestled with, but comparing him with keef?

I never met Pac, but know tons of people(Outlawz, Yukmouth, Richie Rich, Gonzoe, Spice 1, Breed who was actually related to me)who spent time around him. I can absolutely compare him to Keef from the stories I've heard.

If Pac existed in a time where instagram was available, he'd have been lost his acct. If he could tweet everytime someone he beefed with got killed, he woulda. if he coulda ipone'd every azz whoopin he gave out, he woulda. he was around back in the days when you needed a big azz camera to catch stuff like that and left alot of footage of all the above.

I'm not comparing music, I'm not even comparing the way they were raised(if I go that route, I'm gonna make some Pac fans mad, FYI nomatter how many times he says it, his mother was absolutely never a crackhead, she even put him thru a school for the performing arts). I'm comparing the way they display themselves in the media. The one who was actually pretending is even sadder, he was raised better, smart enough to do more, and WANTED to be what Keef had no choice but to be.

Just being real.

Last edited:
Something about him bothers the hell out of me. Then he had that little sarcastic ATCQ statement he made about the VH1 Hiphop honors. Then the whole Pete Rock shit, the claims to be so hiphop and tries to play to the golden era but doesn't respect anybody who actually did it big during that era. I also saw some youtube video of him just being a dick to a fan. He just seems like a jack ass.

2 pac spitting on the camera men

pac_spitting_x_e.jpg

now this shit right here was just foul and nasty

It was like he had bipolar disorder or something

one minute he's insightful, next minute he's fight, spitting or doing something ignorant

I kinda have a love/hate type of thing for 2 pac I guess

Last edited:

Pac wasn't living the life that Keef is living at all. Pac wasn't from the hood nor did he grow up in gang culture. The nigga was a conscious rapper as a teenager. Keef doesn't even have a conscious lol

Pac wasn't living the life that Keef is living at all. Pac wasn't from the hood nor did he grow up in gang culture. The nigga was a conscious rapper as a teenager. Keef doesn't even have a conscious lol

Pac wasn't from the hood? The hell you talking about? He Grew up in Hoods in Baltimore, Harlem, Marin City, & Oakland. Yes Marin City is a ghetto with housing projects.

2 pac spitting on the camera men

pac_spitting_x_e.jpg

now this shit right here was just foul and nasty

It was like he had bipolar disorder or something

one minute he's insightful, next minute he's fight, spitting or doing something ignorant

I kinda have a love/hate type of thing for 2 pac I guess

stop with that damn ignorants towards pac damnit !!

you gotta understand WHY he did that, it wasn't just for no reason

a girl falsely accused him of raping her, and media took pictures of him and asked him questions about it and wrote magazines with articles about him and all sorts of media crucifying shit for his real lyrics that didn't appeal to the white suits

pac was a cultural hero, i can't stand the disrespect he receives on this site, even calling him bipolar, do you know how much he did for the black community ?

I think his music's garbage if I want to listen to some political hip hop I'll turn on K-Rino or Immortal Technique.

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

a girl falsely accused him of raping her, and media took pictures of him and asked him questions about it and wrote magazines with articles about him and all sorts of media crucifying shit for his real lyrics that didn't appeal to the white suits

pac was a cultural hero, i can't stand the disrespect he receives on this site, even calling him bipolar, do you know how much he did for the black community ?

Pac didn't do shit for the black community.
Pac was an actor and a sellout.

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

conscience* there's a differences between conscience and conscious...

fool

how would you like It If one of those camera people was in your family???

Back