Why Do People Dislike Lupe Fiasco?

@as20gp T.I is another fake smart guy. lol

how do you feel about him?

naw TI isnt fake smart, TI just uses a lot of big words for no reason, but i never see TI trying to preach or talk down to somebody for what they dont know

naw TI isnt fake smart, TI just uses a lot of big words for no reason, but i never see TI trying to preach or talk down to somebody for what they dont know

I mean I always thought t.i. had good things to say, It was never really about him talking proper or using big words

but when I heard him say chief keef is the voice of the youth that was when I started seeing him as the fake smart guy. lol

I cant even give you a legit reason why either. lol

T.I. Labels Chief Keef As The Voice Of The Youth Of America

Nothing wrong with talking proper or using big words by the way.....I'd rather sound educated than sound ghetto, unoIsayin G? LOL

Nothing wrong with talking proper or using big words by the way.....I'd rather sound educated than sound ghetto, unoIsayin G? LOL

were you referring to my t.i reference sir?

If you were I dont find anything wrong with talking proper or using big words

he's right though, 50 cent said Chief Keef is one of the few pure artists in Hip Hop, because he's raw.

Art Imitates life, so hes speaking from his point of view as a youth in whats considered an American WarZone. What other youth artists talk about what Chief Keef talks about from the perspective of a damn 16-20 year old mercenary. They rap like theyre soldiers for real.

its more realistic than what most youth talk about in records.

and you gotta read the whole quote and not just the headlines..Thats how they trick people by using buzzwords but he said hes a voice of a youth generation that doesnt have representation in America, which is true. Lupe talks about the war on terrorism and "***** bad woman good" but he doesnt talk about being a youth in chicago or the good and bad that comes with the drug game when Lupe was heavily involved in everything that Chief Keef is a part of today.

the only difference between Lupe & Chief Keef is lyrical content, being aware and that lupe wasnt a shooter. Outside of that they are more similar than Lupe thinks. If Lupe actually caught bodies (which he may have or may not have) he wouldve been sucked into that lifestyle

its easy to rap about how you escaped hell, its raw as **** for a person in hell, to rap about everything thats going on in hell.. and thats what these GBE 3Hunna cats do. They rap from the belly of the beast and show a perspective that most people dont give a damn about

I mean I always thought t.i. had good things to say, It was never really about him talking proper or using big words

but when I heard him say chief keef is the voice of the youth that was when I started seeing him as the fake smart guy. lol

I cant even give you a legit reason why either. lol

T.I. Labels Chief Keef As The Voice Of The Youth Of America

you gotta realize tip come from the ghetto and saying that chief keef is the voice of the youth doesn't mean he thinks the voice sound, or he agrees with it

plus chief keef really is the voice of the youth, he represents all the people that are like him, at least most, you belong to a small group james, we all do

most is out there gangbangin

i dont understand how lupe can slate the shit out of keef for being raw and telling his street perspective then the next week praise the shit out of tupac for being a voice of a generation. tupac did the exact same shit as keef did back when he was a young gun, pac had his introspective shit too but he was always about the streets perspective and letting people know how it really is on his first few albums

were you referring to my t.i reference sir?

If you were I dont find anything wrong with talking proper or using big words

Nah, I just hear people say rappers that talk/rap proper are fake and I don't agree with that....not a shot at u, I just hear that in general all the time....One of my good friends talks like a white dude from Vermont. But if you meet him in person, you'll be like "wow u look nothing like u sound on the phone".

he's right though, 50 cent said Chief Keef is one of the few pure artists in Hip Hop, because he's raw.

Art Imitates life, so hes speaking from his point of view as a youth in whats considered an American WarZone. What other youth artists talk about what Chief Keef talks about from the perspective of a damn 16-20 year old mercenary. They rap like theyre soldiers for real.

its more realistic than what most youth talk about in records.

and you gotta read the whole quote and not just the headlines..Thats how they trick people by using buzzwords but he said hes a voice of a youth generation that doesnt have representation in America, which is true. Lupe talks about the war on terrorism and "***** bad woman good" but he doesnt talk about being a youth in chicago or the good and bad that comes with the drug game when Lupe was heavily involved in everything that Chief Keef is a part of today.

the only difference between Lupe & Chief Keef is lyrical content, being aware and that lupe wasnt a shooter. Outside of that they are more similar than Lupe thinks. If Lupe actually caught bodies (which he may have or may not have) he wouldve been sucked into that lifestyle

its easy to rap about how you escaped hell, its raw as **** for a person in hell, to rap about everything thats going on in hell.. and thats what these GBE 3Hunna cats do. They rap from the belly of the beast and show a perspective that most people dont give a damn about

solid post man. never thought about It like that

but I have to ask you Is that why you like keef so much? Is It because the music sounds good or can you relate to what they're talking about(you grew up In a rough neighborhood )? Or Is It both sir?

---------- Post added at 07:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 AM ----------

you gotta realize tip come from the ghetto and saying that chief keef is the voice of the youth doesn't mean he thinks the voice sound, or he agrees with it

plus chief keef really is the voice of the youth, he represents all the people that are like him, at least most, you belong to a small group james, we all do

most is out there gangbangin

solid post polar.

Last edited:
i dont understand how lupe can slate the shit out of keef for being raw and telling his street perspective then the next week praise the shit out of tupac for being a voice of a generation. tupac did the exact same shit as keef did back when he was a young gun, pac had his introspective shit too but he was always about the streets perspective and letting people know how it really is on his first few albums

I think you need to go back and listen to Pac again. Pac was a revolutionary who believed violence could be used to reach a means. Chief Keef is just plain violent.

i dont understand how lupe can slate the shit out of keef for being raw and telling his street perspective then the next week praise the shit out of tupac for being a voice of a generation. Tupac did the exact same shit as keef did back when he was a young gun, pac had his introspective shit too but he was always about the streets perspective and letting people know how it really is on his first few albums

t.r.u. Story

---------- Post added at 07:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 AM ----------

Nah, I just hear people say rappers that talk/rap proper are fake and I don't agree with that....not a shot at u, I just hear that in general all the time....One of my good friends talks like a white dude from Vermont. But if you meet him in person, you'll be like "wow u look nothing like u sound on the phone".

I agree sir

I think you need to go back and listen to Pac again. Pac was a revolutionary who believed violence could be used to reach a means. Chief Keef is just plain violent.
of course but their actions were largely the same, pac much worse than keef if anything. pac was in jail pretty much every month.

of course but their actions were largely the same, pac much worse than keef if anything. pac was in jail pretty much every month.

tupacmug1.jpg

1992 - Tupac was arrested after being involved in an altercation in which a stray bullet killed a child, but the charges were later dismissed.

April 5, 1993 - Tupac spent 10 days in a Michigan prison for beating another rapper with a baseball bat.

October 31, 1993 - Tupac allegedly stopped to help a black motorist who he felt was being harassed by the policemen. A fight broke out and Tupac shot one policemen in the leg and the other in the buttocks. When it was determined that the policemen were intoxicated and carrying guns taken from the police evidence room, the charges were dropped.

November 18, 1993 - Shakur was arrested on the sexual abuse and sodomy charges and weapons charges in New York City. The sodomy and weapons charges were dropped.

November 10, 1994 - Tupac, slated to star in the movie Meance II, punched the director Allen Hughes. He spent 15 days in prison and was replaced in the movie by Larenz Tate.

November 30, 1994, Tupac Shakur was ambushed by three black men in the lobby of a recording studio in Times Square in New York City. The men robbed him of over $35,000 in cash and jewelry and shot him five times - hitting his head, groin and hand.

On September 7, 1996 in Las Vegas, Nevada, Shakur attended the Mike Tyson and Bruce Seldon boxing match. Allegedly after the match, Shakur was involved in a fight in the lobby of the MGM Hotel. Later that evening he was shot in his car in a drive-by shooting. He suffered four gun shot wounds and died in the University of Nevada Hospital six days later. Although there was much speculation about the murder being stimulated by an ongoing rivalry between gangs associated with east and west coast rap recording companies, the murder was never officially solved.

tupacmug1.jpg

1992 - Tupac was arrested after being involved in an altercation in which a stray bullet killed a child, but the charges were later dismissed.

April 5, 1993 - Tupac spent 10 days in a Michigan prison for beating another rapper with a baseball bat.

October 31, 1993 - Tupac allegedly stopped to help a black motorist who he felt was being harassed by the policemen. A fight broke out and Tupac shot one policemen in the leg and the other in the buttocks. When it was determined that the policemen were intoxicated and carrying guns taken from the police evidence room, the charges were dropped.

November 18, 1993 - Shakur was arrested on the sexual abuse and sodomy charges and weapons charges in New York City. The sodomy and weapons charges were dropped.

November 10, 1994 - Tupac, slated to star in the movie Meance II, punched the director Allen Hughes. He spent 15 days in prison and was replaced in the movie by Larenz Tate.

November 30, 1994, Tupac Shakur was ambushed by three black men in the lobby of a recording studio in Times Square in New York City. The men robbed him of over $35,000 in cash and jewelry and shot him five times - hitting his head, groin and hand.

On September 7, 1996 in Las Vegas, Nevada, Shakur attended the Mike Tyson and Bruce Seldon boxing match. Allegedly after the match, Shakur was involved in a fight in the lobby of the MGM Hotel. Later that evening he was shot in his car in a drive-by shooting. He suffered four gun shot wounds and died in the University of Nevada Hospital six days later. Although there was much speculation about the murder being stimulated by an ongoing rivalry between gangs associated with east and west coast rap recording companies, the murder was never officially solved.

id like this but the button dissappeared

so you disagree with pac's violent revolutionary behavior
im a white british person, i couldnt give less of a **** what 2pac did, he's one of my favourite rappers of all time thats all i will say

the guy was in jail every other month, he faced soooo many charges all the time, i've read his biography written by one of his video editors (gobi) and its amazing how much time the guy spent in cuffs

pac was living that thug life and wrote about it
keef is living that life and writes about it

i dont see the problem

Last edited:
Back