Who wants to beat-off with me ??

Gumball Gomi

I'm on your turf looking to see what FP is about. Who is going to defend it and put me in my place or is everyone scared of a good ol' fashion beat-off ??

^^I don't battle random dudes no more. Not worth me even cutting on my shit. Give me challenge or something so I can style on yo MFing ass. Make a beat only using an acapella or somethin....you don't know who you fuucking with.....not your average dude. Name the pella, nothing but the pella....and let's do this shit. DON'T BE NO BIITCH AND BAG DOWN...do the shit...Santa! FUUCK waiting til Christmas.....I know you a biitch if I don't see a pella in 5 minutes from my post. You wanna rump with the big dawgs...do it like the big dawgs do. Beat must be up within 10 minutes of the first poster.....SO THAT MEANS YO ASS MUST KNOW WHAT THE FUUCK YOU DOING...or else you just some old random troll ass weak MFer. Let's get it!!!

---------- Post added at 03:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 AM ----------

Well....what do you know.....A CHICKEN.....berk...ba...ba..berk...ba..berk.........

I can't throw up a beat in 10 minutes...my internet card is broken on my laptop that I use for beats....I have to use an ancient laptop to access the internet haha

I'm sort of hit or miss with beats at this point in my life...I'm not an experienced producer but I have a good ear and work ethic so I have no doubt that someday I'll be better than all of you lol

would have no problem getting something done before I go to sleep

I know that if I don't own this fool talking shit, Rice would

Last edited:
I can't throw up a beat in 10 minutes...

The idea is a 10 minute gap between who posts a beat first and the time a person has left to finish, bounce down and upload. None of that waiting til the next day after a person trying hard to mix their shit better (like a ho getting somebody else to mix and shit) or try and out chop a person because they heard the first poster chopping like crazy and all of that shit. Every hour is -3 votes.

COME ON SANTA.....HO HO HOOOOOOOOO!!!!

What are the rules? are we remixing a particular track?

No remix. THe only sounds you can use is from an acapella. No drums, no synths, no sine waves, no nothing....the acapella only. He can choose.

---------- Post added at 04:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 AM ----------

How about a Beastie Boys remix as a tribute to MCA? (RIP)

You have your pick from 32 official studio acapellas with the BPM's listed

www.beastiemixes.com/mixes/_acappellas_667/Beastieboys-dot-com_Pella_pack.zip

Cool. I'll do this for fun..........I'm done with chicken boy. He might as well change his screen name. Lurkin and shit.

---------- Post added at 04:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 AM ----------

Can't find the pellas........found it!!!Be back. I'm about to do two remixes. One acapella only. One remix. Same pella.

Last edited:
Back