Who is the best producer in Hip-Hop Music today?

Mike Will > Hit Boy by a mile and a half. But.........you can give Hit Boy credit for being fortunate enough to work with the biggest names in "hip hop" who created the Hits that Hit Boy create. Notice how nobody else sell when Hit Boy produced the product except BIG NAME artist with a large fanbase. Yall need to stop with that shit man.

See....you a bad man if you can take a artist like Future to the top. When you take a old ass rapper from the 90s and make him bigger than he has ever been in his whole damn career. NUFF MFING SAID!!!!!! No Jay Z, Drake, or Beyonce needed. That's all yall see. But there is a big picture in HD han what you see.

Just so yall know....I let yall slide since it's about hip hop. But don't let those circus beats that Hit Boy create make you think he is great or something.

Because overall........he is no greater than you. Just got a four left clover in his pocket.

Not hate.....THE TRUTH!!!!

Last edited:
hip-hop has sounded real old and recycled lately...nothing is really grabbing me...

NO DEBATE THESE 3!!! in this order DJ QUIK,DRE,AND KANYE EVERYBODY ELSE CAN GO EAT THEIR FRUITY LOOPS..

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

And honorable mention timbo,dude that used to produce for rich boy,i like rick rock too!!

NO DEBATE THESE 3!!! in this order DJ QUIK,DRE,AND KANYE EVERYBODY ELSE CAN GO EAT THEIR FRUITY LOOPS..

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

And honorable mention timbo,dude that used to produce for rich boy,i like rick rock too!!

Fruity Loops are hella delicious wtf

Man people sayin Mike Will is the best producer, what have u been smokin lately? HE MAKES like 1/8 of his beats, HE GOT PEOPLE DOING IT FOR HIM, GET IT, hopeless people.

there's a ton man, cardiak, justice league, dr dre, this guy is def good too soundclick.com/ygrbeatss who knows what the future gone be like?

My 3 favs are Young Chop, DJ Spinz, and Sonny Digital.

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

Bangladesh is a dope producer as well.

Last edited:

the best today. not the best in 03. Although I do love all four of those you named, they aren't as big as they were back in the day

Shit i forgot drumma boy...how couldi forget him.

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

Dr dre.....

---------- Post added at 10:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

Dr dre....

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

Dr dre.....

Back