where my Acid Pro users we need a thread

fataltone

Holy Lamb Media & Ent.
I hardly hear anyone speak on acid pro or ask questions...
I'm using Acid Pro 6
post some users tips...links...on MIDI to everything else if you have a MIDI learn file that you think it great post that.... if we can....
http://www.ultragraphik.com/blog/index.php?p1
and
www.bigfishaudio.com
these links are my favorite
and I brought about 40 cd-rom,DVD-rom, and 40 audio CD's
but with all things involving samples you have to flip them, pitch them, chops them rearrnage them
what I'm really looking for is a tutorial on Acid Pro 6 MIDI vsti recording
and does anyone rewire Acid Pro to another program I want to rewire Acid Pro 6 to Cubase 4 and load up FL Studio as a vsti inside of Cubase..right now I load up FL Studio Producer Editon as vsti inside of Acid Pro 6.0

Come on Acid Pro users step up and let's get a thread of our own lol

okay now takers huh?????????????????????

dang beetmaker gets more responses

Last edited:
i FUX w/ Acid Pro...i like using it to sequence my beats after i make them...iz dope how you can get the smallest chop of your tracked out beats in Acid Pro in and out...you can really do some ****

I used to use acid versions 2 3 4 and 5. Never got into 6 or 7. I hear 7 is the sh*t tho and it would not surprise me

yeah those 8-pack where nice for a while till I started making loops inside of Fl Studio or buying sample libraries....

I've decided to use Acid Xpress Free for my poor man studio project. Acid was the first software I ever had. I actually liked it. Very easy to use and great sounding.

edit* although Acid Xpress is a great free software there is no 24 bit support (very important for a budget studio) or vst support. You have to upgrade to Acid Pro which is a very good software.

I'll be using Cubase Le 4 for the "Poor Man's Studio Project".

Last edited:
this is for Acid users ....friend
God bless and please act like a adult
good day.......
this thread is for ppl who want to help thanks again

yeah I use FL STudio Producer editon as a vsti inside of Acid Pro 6 with Acid Pro MIDI learn it's great....
anyone got a special thing inside of acid they love alot if so drop a line and give us a small written tutorial or a link to a video on how you use that feature that part of Acid Pro

it' good to hear that you guys are using Acid Pro but where the tips and little nibbles of knowledge....
I like to chop stuff up and pitch using the plus and minus keys....

I use Acid Pro 6 for everything right now.

I bring in one-shots and breaks to arrange drum lines.
I sample from high quality .wav or .mp3, chop it and process it in acid.
I also record from turntables into acid and then chop and process and arrange.

I've tried using other DAWs but always come back to Acid Pro 6....it's just what I'm used to and it works for me. Reason, Live and FL are dope but Acid feels like home.

Acid was the first that i eeeever used, i bought acid hiphop like 10 years ago in high school lol

I really like acid pro, ive never reaaaally used the newer versions though, but i do feel like everything in it is really easy to use and learn

acid..........wow!!

i've used AP since it was first released and the first thing i must say is IT IS VERY STABLE. AP has it's own place in the DAW scene. i think everyone will agree with that, how ever i find vocal recording in it dry and unlife like. I switched to cubase sx years ago for audio recording and never used AP for any more than strictly making looped based beats. i don't like the midi feel either. (btw i bought live 8 with in a week i took AP off my comp it was taking wasted space LOL):bat:

Back