What's the big deal about Instagram...

What ya'll guys think about Pinterest.com? (Alexa ranking - 36, Instagram - 60)

Pinterest is great for things you can take pictures of. I'm consulting for a startup Photography company and a start up Bakery, and Pinterest is the #1 tool I have them use.

The visual nature of it, as well as the social networking features (friends, favs, hashtag searches) are all ideal for putting a business with a visual product out there.

Not so great for MUSIC itself, but AMAZING for the artist that is selling their BRAND. Taking candid shots and posting them is a great way to make FRIENDS, and let the public into their daily lives.

It succeeds in a few key areas that Facebook doesn't.

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

Took a razor to all of it, none left.

That hairline started going all Lebron huh?

I did the same thing back in my freshman year of college. Promised myself at like 14 that i'd NEVER sport a horseshoe.

Last edited:
Instagram is cool every now and then. (The filters) I cant stay on those photo apps too long as I get tired of all of the 'self portraits' that just wreak of insecurity. Women and men just yearning for those virtual pats on the back. Gimme a break...smh.

Now Pinterest...my GF loves it. She's always like "look at these cute shoes." etc.. lol I have an account there but am never on it.
If you are into fashion or selling material items, Pinterest is a great place to spread your hustle tho.

For you techies peep this: Pebble

Last edited:

I did the same thing back in my freshman year of college. Promised myself at like 14 that i'd NEVER sport a horseshoe.

It started leaving in the back... it actually made me look older. Cutting it all off gave me back about 5 years of youthful looks, lol. Can't be walking around looking like George Jefferson.

Man I envy people with male pattern baldness. I want to keep my money for hair cuts lol. I am 29 with a full head of air. Worse my mom's father is 70 with a damn afro.

Man I envy people with male pattern baldness. I want to keep my money for hair cuts lol. I am 29 with a full head of air. Worse my mom's father is 70 with a damn afro.

just shut up lol... I want an afro but by the time I grow it, I feel the baldness is going to kick in.. so for now I'm training by staying shaved up lol... I see my dad with an island of hair at the front of his head.. I don't want none of that ish lol...

Pfff

Back