What you in this game for..

I want to music be my work. If music is my passion and my work will be my passion. I will have fun and make money.

fun, to get my emotions out. i'm not going for money at this point still got a couple years of hard work/practice before i'm at that point.

you think of too many dumb thread ideas to be a producer ... instead of making threads all the time.. go work on your craft or something..

the f-ck r u doin, stalking all my threads ?

you love me

where r ur threads ?

you only reponses commin from feed for feeds in the review section, lmao

clown

the f-ck r u doin, stalking all my threads ?

you love me

where r ur threads ?

you only reponses commin from feed for feeds in the review section, lmao

clown

I'm only on this thread because it brings in a lot of traffic for me.. I don't have time to be posting threads like that... I rather mae a beat or do something online to get my name out.. I'm not on the site to post threads unless I see / hear about something really interesting... And when I do.. Their actually good and not basic and generic... Wish I could say the same for you...

I'm only on this thread because it brings in a lot of traffic for me.. I don't have time to be posting threads like that... I rather mae a beat or do something online to get my name out.. I'm not on the site to post threads unless I see / hear about something really interesting... And when I do.. Their actually good and not basic and generic... Wish I could say the same for you...

your argument doesn't make sense

Terminator-deal-with-it.gif

i mean you're basically saying you can afford to spend your whole time on this thread but the extra 20 seconds of setting it up is too much ?

it ain't yo biz bro, thread gettin responses dawg, you callin the sky yellow, people passin you thinkin DUDE THATS CRAZY TALK

your argument doesn't make sense

View attachment 38466

i mean you're basically saying you can afford to spend your whole time on this thread but the extra 20 seconds of setting it up is too much ?

it ain't yo biz bro, thread gettin responses dawg, you callin the sky yellow, people passin you thinkin DUDE THATS CRAZY TALK

I don't have time for that unless it's important and i don't have time to sit there and think about thread ideas... I rather think about ways to get my name out there.. get better making beats.. creating thread isn't helping my music get better... enjoy creating threads on fp for the rest of your natural life lmfao.. im done with this bro..

I don't have time for that unless it's important and i don't have time to sit there and think about thread ideas... I rather think about ways to get my name out there.. get better making beats.. creating thread isn't helping my music get better... enjoy creating threads on fp for the rest of your natural life lmfao.. im done with this bro..

u lying to yourself dude, i be puttin in work, i spend 10 minutes a day on this site, who you produced for ? all you do is hang in the review section

" if you got it umm
I wanna get some steady ******* and hoes
And some candy for my nose
Some diamond stones, to roll with my chrome and..."

For fun
i'm working on myself right know
maybe one day if ever

Back