What you in this game for..

DjPolair

U in it to make a living ? Is it a hobby ? Passion ? Do you wanna be the greatest producer of all time ? On some kanye shit ? On some lex luger shit ? on some legacy shit ? on some jay-z money shit ? on some p diddy shit ?

I do this because if I don't, something will be missing in my life for all my years to come. I don't know where this will take me, but I'm gonna do it.

Even though I'm going through some bullshit at this point in time, the music is what always has the ability to take me away from it all.

I feel like this is the same thing for everybody. When you listen to music you think about nothing else except for the song, so all of your bad emotions (stress, depression, etc) go away for a little.

So because of this I want to pursue music, I feel as though I have a gift in it and I feel as though this life is an opportunity even though it sucks right now.

Obviously I'm in for the money too, I think if anyone said they weren't in it for the money they'd be lying, or it would just be a hobby for them.

Music is beautiful and I want to be able to create something beautiful, and with a little bit of time you guys will see that I'm not lying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Even though I'm going through some bullshit at this point in time, the music is what always has the ability to take me away from it all.

I feel like this is the same thing for everybody. When you listen to music you think about nothing else except for the song, so all of your bad emotions (stress, depression, etc) go away for a little.

So because of this I want to pursue music, I feel as though I have a gift in it and I feel as though this life is an opportunity even though it sucks right now.

Obviously I'm in for the money too, I think if anyone said they weren't in it for the money they'd be lying, or it would just be a hobby for them.

Music is beautiful and I want to be able to create something beautiful, and with a little bit of time you guys will see that I'm not lying.
your in it to one day be able to take those instagram pics with stacks and rentals cars

your in it to one day be able to take those instagram pics with stacks and rentals cars

Lmfao dude.

That's the life are you kidding me I need a rented Bentley so badly. A stack would be crazy too.

i love music from the bottom of my heart which is why im going to make a living off of it so it can sustain me so i can continue to make it and share it with the world. but everyone is entitled to be in the game for what they want. im goin for mines

Last edited:
I could never be on no kanye shit, or lex shit, becuz i was making beats before they was even known at all.. (not tryna say nothing slick) yea they blew up, but thats not the point. Im in it because im good at it, i know i have some skill in this shit.. I tought my self all the basics to beat production, I was doing this shit when i was making beats just so my homies could rap on them shits.. got better throughout these years, but I was doing this before I even knew there was a "Game" to this... Recording my instrumentals on casette tapes n shit...

BTW, Damn, i still got the tapes up in some boxes somewhere, all this thread did was make me wanna go to a pawn shop and purchase alil casette tape player LOL HELL YEA!!

for the money, cars and the clothes. the hoes. i suppose.. i just want to be successful

Last edited:
To Be Honest...

To be honest I'm in it because I have the talent to compete in this industry and i'm going to use that to make all the money I can because it's hard in this world. I just want to enjoy my life, take care of my family and not have to worry about money. God blessed me with tis great talent and I'm going to use it. Don't get me wrong, my passion for music is out of this world but hey we got to live and survive too.

IDK......I just do this shit. No reason or nothing. I don't even love this shit as a hobby. I hate this shit really. It's an addiction worse than nicotine. If you've been smoking since you were young...it's kind of hard to let go...you just walk in the store and buy a pack. Or you just see some new music creation shit come out and you buy the shit without even thinking. End up making money and not even trying just because people heard I made beats.....never heard my beats before. Dude at work walks up to me..."I need some studio time".....WTF....who told you I had a studio...I should've kept my mouth shut...DAMN! Talking bout some "man fuuck this job shit.......me and you should be rich"......you and me? Foo.......I should be rich.....who the fuuck is you? You owe me a carton of cigarettes MFer.

You all would be confortable by now if you were doing it for the money......so that's a lie. The fact you have over 1000 beats proves that point........time/money ratio. More time pipe dreaming, less time getting turned down until somebody spends money.

Making threads getting butt hurt at a dude using a got damn casio keyboard from wal mart straight into his laptop line in and shit. Shame on yall.

Last edited:
It's really a "game" now... lol.

Hope you have fun spending time alone making beats... when nobody gives a phugg.

I was around when the "that's hot... check out my shit" started.

Back