What makes you so different than everybody?

You are different from everybody else in a number of ways. Just make yourself more grounded to your soul and you will feel the music with to produce best beats.

I train myself to be better producer than most that do hip hop. I am EDM oriented understanding sound design, eqing, knowing how to use distortion on kicks and colorizing sounds, complex structuring, anything that can benefit me while maintaining 808 drum patterns with quantized drum fills.

What makes ME different?

Simple, i don't give a damn about anything else but this music ish. If i fail at this shit I've failed at life.

I rap in an american accent, when I'm british...

As Eminem said, turn your negatives into a positive! :D

I rap in an american accent, when I'm british...

As Eminem said, turn your negatives into a positive! :D

In hip-hop hat just makes you even more the same, there are 10 times more American sounding American rappers than there are British sounding Brits in the industry.

In hip-hop hat just makes you even more the same, there are 10 times more American sounding American rappers than there are British sounding Brits in the industry.

Hows does tha tmake me the same? I'm british... and I sound american when rapping, Not american-american, or british-british. It's british-American...

Hows does tha tmake me the same? I'm british... and I sound american when rapping, Not american-american, or british-british. It's british-American...

It's about how it sounds on the record though isn't it. And if you sound American you're talking yourself out of the smaller pool of unusual accents into the much larger pool of American accents. You're essentially drowning yourself and your voice out by following the American crowd.

I suppose maybe if you're only making music for the deep underground UK scene your American accent would maybe standout from every other British rappers.

Look I may be wrong, I've never heard you rap, maybe you sound more distinct/interesting on tape with the American accent. I don't know.

It's about how it sounds on the record though isn't it. And if you sound American you're talking yourself out of the smaller pool of unusual accents into the much larger pool of American accents. You're essentially drowning yourself and your voice out by following the American crowd.

I suppose maybe if you're only making music for the deep underground UK scene your American accent would maybe standout from every other British rappers.

Look I may be wrong, I've never heard you rap, maybe you sound more distinct/interesting on tape with the American accent. I don't know.

I want to avoid the grime and UK Underground shit that this country produces.. I hate this country with all my heart... The american accent comes naturally, and I don't feel like anyone would take me seriously if it was in a british accent...

What makes me different from everyone else? Of course I don't know everyone, but here are a few things I feel aren't the norm anymore. I still sample with the intention of making the sample unrecognizable like we did in the 80's. Unless I want it easily recognized for nostalgia's sake. When starting a project I have know idea where it's going to go, concept beats excluded. I am extremely critical of my work. Just within the past few years I created a junk folder for beats I didn't care for. I use to just delete 'em, which really didn't make sense. About six months ago I traded 4 of my junk beats for a Redline 24" bmx bike! lls I hated them; the young dude had been rappin' for about 3 months, but he loved them. I don't wanna sound like anyone else; in fact, I don't wanna sound like me. Altough I can be heard yelling and cursing at my gear, I love what I do.

i just don't get it sometimes. Some of these popular new rappers sounds exacly the same, and still they are getting fame all over tv and internett.

For me, its out of the love. the love of God and men, and women, and animals and everything created good and beneficial in any way.

I strive to be as self taught as I can, and to learn from the GODS. For me, im different, im a different kind of Christian. I don't belive in this bible. I believe in the GODS version that got mutilated so to speak. It makes a huge impact knowing faithfulness which is beyond sight sometimes and relys on trust in knowledge of good things. Good things such as a good beat, a good tasty ice cream, a nice drive in the car. HEY, a nice melodic beat, or choppy or whatever.

I am original. but harmonize in the love of the GODS. much love and grace to you all.

I'm more of a rapper than a producer but what sets me apart is the way i can take something that no one even thinks to analyse (because they think they already know how it works or think it can't be analysed), break it down to it's smallest parts then reverse engineer a design that's built from the same components but feels completly different. I can also zoom out and view something as a whole to see better holistic ways of approaching.

I'm adaptable.

i just don't get it sometimes. Some of these popular new rappers sounds exacly the same, and still they are getting fame all over tv and internett.

And the simpsons are still going... Some people just need that regular predictable set up, punchline.

Not to mention the record companies see what has worked before and replicate it to death by throwing a few million to advertise and promote until it becomes a brand name like fairy liquid. For the record fairy liquid doesn't clean better than other washing up liquid (it has the same ingredients) but because it makes more bubbles, it has nice packaging and people know the brand that's what they go for. It's all about the presentation my friend.

Last edited:
I like men instead of women, lol, thats what makes me different..holla at ya boy.

Back