What is FP currently working on ?

DjPolair

I do this thread once in a while to check in with everybody, see what y'all is doin..

any recent placements ? what beats you been into lately ? new discoveries in beat making ?

for me, i been really into this vibe shit, t-minus, 40's downtempo sh.t

Last edited:
^^^ I like the style. I'd say just increase the tempo just a smidget and put some more presence on the snare and a change up for a hook. However I do love the direction you going with this man

This is the most recent thing I've posted

Right now though I'm working on this Dre/eminem style instrumental. I'll post that soon

^^yeah i'm def revisitin it and take in consideration what you said, glad you like it..

nice beat aswell, what daw you usin ?

im making different type beats. i made a trap beat a couple days ago, a pad driven beat yesterday, today i made a latino techno type beat.

Maaaaan, I been doin' eeeerthang! lol. Im on break from school and I got outta the weird funk I was goin' through in my everyday life so I've jus been creatin. I've been makin' some Curren$y influenced stuff and did a two part A Tribe Called Quest tribute for my upcoming album, the first part is No I.D. reminiscent and the second part is a BANGER! I've learned alot more about making midi guitars and basses sound realistic and its helped me further my reach on the samples I can interpole. Beyond that I've been preparin' myself for this new year. I realized nothing will get done at home nor in my city so I'mma get out more and go to events throughout other parts of LA county and San Bernadino. Got some more placements under my belt as well. Hell, today I went out and found my way onto 5 different artists projects. Things are lookin up! The next months ahead look promising, jus gotta follow through and make sure that I have a few contingency plans in place

Last edited:
maaaaan, i been doin' eeeerthang! Lol. Im on break from school and i got outta the weird funk i was goin' through in my everyday life so i've jus been creatin. I've been makin' some curren$y influenced stuff and did a two part a tribe called quest tribute for my upcoming album, the first part is no i.d. Reminiscent and the second part is a banger! I've learned alot more about making midi guitars and basses sound realistic and its helped me further my reach on the samples i can interpole. Beyond that i've been preparin' myself for this new year. I realized nothing will get done at home nor in my city so i'mma get out more and go to events throughout other parts of la county and san bernadino. Got some more placements under my belt as well. Hell, today i went out and found my way onto 5 different artists projects. Things are lookin up! The next months ahead look promising, jus gotta follow through and make sure that i have a few contingency plans in place

moves is made !!

Last edited:
Working on a beat for an upcoming beatbattle this Sunday. I've entered 2 beatbattle's in my whole life and become on the first beatbattle second place and the second place on the third beatbattle. I'm going for that number one spot lol.

Back