What Famous People actually Check they're myspace's?

def. always trying to network on myspace, why not use it, besides you can make some good change with locals and low level mainstream artist

i made a song for pootie off i love new york and hit him up thru myspace and he loved it and wrote me back then i kid u not he asked me for a remix and posted a bulletin a week lator saying he was recording himself in studio with do or die. i sampled the song off the tv with his voice samples in it and he loved it

I talked to Mase when he had his Myspace page. We chopped it up back and forth for a while.

some check them periodicly and have others checking it for them on the daily....others check theirs all the time...but the answer to the post is that a large amount do....from what i seen and heard....

you can def contact people thru myspace... message an artist a bunch of times, and most of the time eventually they will reply or atleast read it....it wont bother them, they get sooo many messages that when you send them a bunch it just makes you stand out....

tryyy it....

messaged ribkat (takbir from styles of beyond) he messaged me back but it was just once and nothing afterwards same thing with holly brook (chick who sang on that song where'd you go by mike shinoda)

i know mike shinoda checks his fort minor myspace but he never replied to me lol

Back