What are yall listening to out there?

don't know if it was mentioned already but for those who haven't checked it out yet:

chance the rapper - acid rap

The Original Evergreens, Max Normal, Max Normal TV, Constructus Corp and Die Antwoord

Not sure why Waddys work interests me so much but I really like his stuff for the most part. I think Constructus Corp was his most ambitious and solid offering, but die Antwoord seems to be the style he is making it big with even though it is the lesser of his projects IMO (but I still like it).

Last edited:
Original, despite being tied up in various contracts trying to legally bully away from his true artistic callings and unto the path of profit based consumerism, lessons to be learned!

Slade
The predecessors to glam rock some of their songs you probably know but they never made the jump to the US successfully.

You all probably know the Quiet Riot remake of this song

Damn, those drums on that track are dope. Really liking the crisp tribal approach they used as opposed to overly synthesized that has become the norm.

Nujabes - Metaphorical Music
Not sure why this is my first time hearing his music but wow, totally worth the time.
Kept seeing his name mentioned on here, thanks FP fam.

Back