What are yall listening to out there?

Right this second? "One of the Boys(Full Album)" by Katy Perry. Just finished bumpin Karyn White "Walkin the Dog(song)" and "Barbie Girl"(forgot who sing it that quick, but the girl with the gangsta arm tat and her half asian dj?). Kinda wierd selection. lol.

Zappa really was a genius, he did things nobody dared to and didn't just make it work he made it shine.

Right now I am running through some Gaslamp Killer, he has some tripped out beats and sample useage and I am really diggin it.

Aphrodities Child - unusual, perhaps a little strange, but real tight and has moments that rock my socks off.

Bin' roughed up by youtube, they're launching ads like missiles!:4theloveofgod:

MGK is dope, dude is a rapid fire lyricist and raps about all sortsa things from life, drugs, love, alot of his stuff is uplifting "never give up, keep dreaming, you can do it" type stuff, which is dope in itself to me since a lot of rap seems to be about violence and money. He's very original, and a bit of a breath of fresh air for music to me. And somehow convinced diddy to give him complete creative control lol. If you haven't heard of him I suggest youtubing his newest video "Swing Life Away" song is SERIOUS, and dude is dedicated to his fans as well, has a real movement "Lace Up" people are tatting it on them, tagging it, all sortsa other things. And he posts alot about his fans and on his site had a video of him at the Blink182 concert moshing with the regulars like he wasn't any one different. Dude's the real deal.

I dont care what these hipster types say, sometimes I just wonna them speakers bumbing with commercial beats.

^^^Blake got a new album? That's what's up!

edit: almost a year old, but good to know.

Last edited:
^^^Blake got a new album? That's what's up!

edit: almost a year old, but good to know.

I had never heard of him until he popped up on my iTunes radio....song was Retrograde. Man that synth came in, and i LOST MY MIND!!!

I bought both his albums right then and there.

Hi style is unique and the efx on his tracks are crazy. He got a lot of buzz on the first album and Krit sampled one of his songs.

Back