What are ya'all working on ?

making music everyday,reading Don Passman's everything you need to know about the music business just got it yesterday
trying to get this licesing thing going

installing my beatstore and t-shirt shop this weekend

and will be a publisher through BMI in the next 30 days got to pay some bills first then I'll have some extra money

been working alot at my day job
linked my soundclick account to Getty images who owns Pump Audio
signed up to a few licensing sites

going after youtube video uploaders next month so hopefully there will be some real business going on there

doing some EDM(trance,dubstep,progressive) stuff like SwagProductionz and some film scoring type music

-Coach Antonio

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

it this a remix based off an acapella???
or did you work with this artist directly???

either way good stuff man

I made the whole beat.. and threw his vocal accapella where I thought it fit in the beat.. and thanks bro

Marsha Ambrosius, Trey Songz really the only things major wise im workin on, everything else indie. I submit to a bunch of different stuff but i dont really WORK on them, i just make beats and play them for the people looking. But Marsha & Trey im actually working with the label to make some dope shit and try and get on those albums

Currently I just released a demo CD which can be found on Youtube if you search TestamentRapper, and I am working on my first album. The first album will be professional quality due to the new equipment and recording conditions I will be getting.

Now that I think about it, I've been pretty productive..

-I've been doing a lot of websites for cats. I just finished the RBL POSSE website not too long ago.

-I also recently created the beatsfeed so producers can get their beats in the hands of artists. For Free.

-I made a bunch of hot beats available for free download on my site.

-I made this dope remix too:

..and I'm working on setting up some tutorials/reviews for producers on my website (when i have time) on how to set up an affordable beat website and how to build up their web presence...

While attending school..

..and working.

#IStayGrindin

#Where'sRomeyRome?

my homie college project. he decided to interview me and my homies... OLE MISS HO

Last edited:
Back