What are ya'all working on ?

iambase

@30thJune1986
Seems to me like there are much less people checking in on here...but I don't necessarily hear much more music from you all out here ?

What have you guys been up to lately ? Still making music ? Releasing songs ?

just put out the first single for my production mixtape
f80e962e8dbd11e289dc22000a9f12b0_7.jpg

it's gettin some love on some of the blogs, working on my 2nd production mixtape too

working on an upcomer from chicagos mixtape, i got like 5 or 6 on his tape and its soundin crazy
D-Win

working on an album with a UK rapper but thats work in progress real slow

yea i got shit lol

Last edited:
workin wit Da Youngfellaz, getting radio play now, they just got back from SXSW .... then i have some more things coming

remixing 2 full albums
one being nipsey hussle's TMC project, in full.
the other being a certain TI album in full.
working on all new material for my own project with some major artists thinking of titling it The Waiting Game lol

remixing 2 full albums
one being nipsey hussle's TMC project, in full.
the other being a certain TI album in full.
working on all new material for my own project with some major artists thinking of titling it The Waiting Game lol
The waiting game is a dope title and it fits ^^ lol but right now.. I'm just promoing my new house single 3 Minutes Of Bliss jsut dropped it yesterday >
and working on the next house track Im gonna drop and trying to make some new beatmaking vids..

making music everyday,reading Don Passman's everything you need to know about the music business just got it yesterday
trying to get this licesing thing going

installing my beatstore and t-shirt shop this weekend

and will be a publisher through BMI in the next 30 days got to pay some bills first then I'll have some extra money

been working alot at my day job
linked my soundclick account to Getty images who owns Pump Audio
signed up to a few licensing sites

going after youtube video uploaders next month so hopefully there will be some real business going on there

doing some EDM(trance,dubstep,progressive) stuff like SwagProductionz and some film scoring type music

-Coach Antonio

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

The waiting game is a dope title and it fits ^^ lol but right now.. I'm just promoing my new house single 3 Minutes Of Bliss jsut dropped it yesterday >
and working on the next house track Im gonna drop and trying to make some new beatmaking vids..

it this a remix based off an acapella???
or did you work with this artist directly???

either way good stuff man

[heads up] Rocbattle now has an html player/store you can embed on your site...

I'm using Zinsta
one time fee and HTML5
I heard some bad things about Rocbattle but I never check out anything about them
if I went with anybody else it would be beatstars
???
thanks for the holla though

-Coach Antonio

Last edited:
Greetings.

I just finished the second volume of my SPACE TOAST Series. CST, my debut EP is coming this Summer.

- TTT​

I'm using Zinsta
one time fee and HTML5
I heard some bad things about Rocbattle but I never check out anything about them
if I went with anybody else it would be beatstars
???
thanks for the holla though

-Coach Antonio

Nice. Sounds like you got it figured out. I would of pointed you in the direction of the beat store I was using previously but it was flash based cart so it only displayed on certain browsers. Kind of like the myflashstore one. The other HTML5 beat store systems I've designed require a lot more back end work then explainable. But they work nice...

..and Yea, don't believe everything you hear. There are a lot of disgruntled lil producers floating around online, quick to bad mouth because their 8.97 fell short and didn't reach their "payment threshold". lol. Rocbattle always came correct with me so I guess I was lucky? Either way, Rocbattle doesn't middleman the transactions anymore. IMO thats an issue. Same thing on myflashstore. They have a record of who your business comes from... Seems like an easy way to build a targeted mailing list if you ask me.. =/

On sum other ish, the thing that bugs me about Rocbattle is all the damn type-o's on the site. lol seriously....

just put out the first single for my production mixtape
f80e962e8dbd11e289dc22000a9f12b0_7.jpg

it's gettin some love on some of the blogs, working on my 2nd production mixtape too

working on an upcomer from chicagos mixtape, i got like 5 or 6 on his tape and its soundin crazy
D-Win

working on an album with a UK rapper but thats work in progress real slow

yea i got shit lol

Good shit Zilla heavy beat !!

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

Releasing VITALI MOSCOW Mixtape Mr Moscow vol.1 Hosted by DJ Smallz next week.

Here is our 1st single off the tape prob 1 of my best beats called WHy THEY DO THAT , but the Krayzie Bone joint we gonna release later on is my master piece.

Nice. Sounds like you got it figured out. I would of pointed you in the direction of the beat store I was using previously but it was flash based cart so it only displayed on certain browsers. Kind of like the myflashstore one. The other HTML5 beat store systems I've designed require a lot more back end work then explainable. But they work nice...

..and Yea, don't believe everything you hear. There are a lot of disgruntled lil producers floating around online, quick to bad mouth because their 8.97 fell short and didn't reach their "payment threshold". lol. Rocbattle always came correct with me so I guess I was lucky? Either way, Rocbattle doesn't middleman the transactions anymore. IMO thats an issue. Same thing on myflashstore. They have a record of who your business comes from... Seems like an easy way to build a targeted mailing list if you ask me.. =/

On sum other ish, the thing that bugs me about Rocbattle is all the damn type-o's on the site. lol seriously....

I might have to try Rocbattle been trying to focus on licensing to films,tv,commercials through alot of these online services
hey did you link your souncloud to Getty Images(owner of PumpAudio).
reading the mess out of the Donald Passman book.

-Coach Antonio

Last edited:
I might have to try Rocbattle been trying to focus on licensing to films,tv,commercials through alot of these online services
hey did you link your souncloud to Getty Images(owner of PumpAudio).
reading the mess out of the Donald Passman book.

-Coach Antonio

I did at at first [linked the accounts] but then undid it as I decided to try something else.

I def think that licensing through film (although less appealing then working rappers for some reason ) can bring more 'long term' income. Its a timely process [the review/placement game] but lucrative nonetheless. The Donald passman book is the ish. After you read it, [i did] you will have no questions/misconceptions about this game. guaranteed. Another good read is confessions of a record producer by Moses Avalon. Relevant reading material.

Nothing major as of late...just small stuff, more tracks, building a mailing list, site redesign, licensing submissions. Still pretty limited on what I'm able to do face to face, but I'm not sweating it

That whole placement saga I was on a couple months back didn't work out, for a reason that I thought was a little humorous lol. Didn't really bum me out at all tho, I just kept it moving.

God of War

Back