What are white people and europeans stereotypes ?

i'm talking about the people native to south america not foreigners and i also said portuguese is a language derived from latin i never said the speakers couldn't be white.

what i am saying is that all Mexicans are Latinos but not all Latinos are Mexicans, why? because Spanish isn't the only language derived from latin

strong logic you have going on there

You're a funny. People native to South America? Like indigenous? There are few, because just like America, there were slaves. It's so mixed, no one is original anything there.

I'm from South America, foo.

You're a funny. People native to South America? Like indigenous? There are few, because just like America, there were slaves. It's so mixed, no one is original anything there.

I'm from South America, foo.

the phuck are you talking about people in south america speak a majority of Spanish what else are you trying to infer from my post only country there that speaks Portuguese is brazil

I'll tell you something that isn't racist, the crackers the only one I know kidnapping, molesting, and murdering small innocent children.

Lol

I literally googled 3 minutes tops:

Jefferson Parish grand jury indicts Harvey man of sexually abusing little girls over 20-year span | NOLA.com

Man arrested for child rape

St. Louis man charged with molesting children : Stltoday

Sheriff's Officers Charge Man With Taking Indecent Liberties With Child | The Pilot: Southern Pines, NC

Once a juvenile counselor, man charged in sexual battering of 8-year-old in Brooksville - Tampa Bay Times

Sketch Released Of Man Wanted In Attempted Kidnapping In The Bronx « CBS New York

Two blacks drowned white child in boiling water | praag.org

Sheriff: 28-year-old caught having sex with 10-year-old girl - wistv.com - Columbia, South Carolina |

Man in Pearl officer slaying wanted for assault on child | gulflive.com

Life without parole for man who killed four children, raped wife - wave3.com-Louisville News, Weather & Sports

17 year old black man rapes & kills 8 month old white baby!

Orlando police arrest sex assault suspect | News - Home

Coach accused of sex assault released | News - Home

Passed Out Teen Raped at Party: Cops | NBC 10 Philadelphia

Dad confesses to killing baby, not charged with murder | News - Home

Most Wanted suspect located in Wagoner County Jail | Tulsa World

Decatur Police: Man Tried to Lure Child Into Car - Decatur-Avondale Estates, GA Patch

New Born Baby Raped And Beaten By Father - YouTube

You were saying what dumbass?

Also..

"I'll tell you something that isn't racist, the crackers the only one....."

> Isn't racist
> crackers

Choose one..

Last edited:
Back