What are white people and europeans stereotypes ?

O

OliverPractice

I don't know any.

I'm white, european, croatian.

Blacks - eat fried chicken and watermelons. Dance well. Sing and rap well. Big male genitals.

Mexicans - like to hop borders. Nah this ain't fair it's like mexicans get all the heat. Say homie. Eat spicy food well this is their cucine (spelling, right word?) not a rumor.

Latinos- firece and have a firey temper (sounds weird in english), lation lover is a term in europe as in good in bed

Asians - not so large male genitals (sorry?) even tough japanese seem to be above average statisticaly I read. Know martial arts. Take pictures of everything when they are in eruope. Part of them is really weird, like buying worn undies on the streat form a machine, they really say this didn't make it up.

What are some

1 white people strotypes

2 european stereotypes

3 Croatian or balkan people stereotypes

4 any other specific country in europe stereotype like French smell bad (sorry I didin't come up with this nor realy believe it tough you are know to be a bit messy I think).

In germany they have a stereotype of polish people stealing things, especialy cars.

And be normal bout this, it's entertainment not some crazy shit mkay ? mkay....

yeah my black facebook french friend told me on this question just some stuff that I forgot like white people are the devil, makes no sense. That might've been a stereotype from his original african country.

You on some bullshit now man. Too many race thread got dammit!!! Shit ain't that damn serious.

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE POOOOOOOOOOOOOST!!!!!!

hhahahahaah race is my fav topic lately. I googled every celebreties ethnicity. Did yaaalll know that Bruno Mars is a Puerto rican filipino hawaian, also irish I think ? Hmm hmmm

Also before I deleted my facebook I used ot ask americans their ethnicity and it's interesting, half puerto rican, half french german. Just interesting.

Did yaaal notice domnicans have round heads ? Even the white ones like pitbull. And seem to have lips that go outwards.

Puerto riccans are kinda gray black. I literary text a dude hey sup ? are you half black half puerto riccan ? And Im right he is.

Of course lations are very very diverse.

Also Demi Lovato is half latian, I think mexican. You kinda associate teen stars with whiteness.

I'm 100% black...............probably 25% Choctaw. But I can't speak Choctaw or know anything about Choctaw except it's on my momma's side. My Great Grandmother was 100% but you would think she was light skinned black woman. We don't age. I still get carded for cigarettes when I shave.

Okay man, I think might want to lay back some.
Race/ethnicity can be very touchy subject, and complexion issues (dark versus light) can be even more touchy. Peace.

Okay man, I think might want to lay back some.
Race/ethnicity can be very touchy subject, and complexion issues (dark versus light) can be even more touchy. Peace.

nope, how bout no ;) ? Guess not everyone is not racist like me and can just talk about it. Everyone's human ? 1 species ? G

EDIT : how the hell is there a G at the end of the sentences cccc, it was 5 in the morning, unintentional letter.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll tell you something that isn't racist, the crackers the only one I know kidnapping, molesting, and murdering small innocent children.

you do know there is no difference between latin and mexican. like come on man

anybody who is a latino is preferably someone who can speak a language derived from latin i.e. spanish, italian, french, Portuguese etc

south americans can be classified under the latin category because they are all hispanics i.e. they all speak spanish.

anybody who is a latino is preferably someone who can speak a language derived from latin i.e. spanish, italian, french, Portuguese etc

south americans can be classified under the latin category because they are all hispanics i.e. they all speak spanish.

Excuse me not all South American's are classified under that category. There's Japanese, Blacks, Latin's, Hispanics, and South African (Dutch) races that live there.

You can speak Portuguese and be white down there... as a matter of fact, 53% of Brazilians are considered white in Brazil.

And this related to? Cause if it thread ain't about music. Please remove this to somewhere else!

True, I wasn't on internetforums for a long lnog time and somehow toguht it was a general discussion forum. If there is an apropriate section then a mod can move it there.

I'll tell you something that isn't racist, the crackers the only one I know kidnapping, molesting, and murdering small innocent children.

What's the point of this ? And aren't you white judging from your picture.

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

I know, mexican is just a specific type of latino, just like I put eruopean and french even tough French are europeans.

Excuse me not all South American's are classified under that category. There's Japanese, Blacks, Latin's, Hispanics, and South African (Dutch) races that live there.

You can speak Portuguese and be white down there... as a matter of fact, 53% of Brazilians are considered white in Brazil.

i'm talking about the people native to south america not foreigners and i also said portuguese is a language derived from latin i never said the speakers couldn't be white.

what i am saying is that all Mexicans are Latinos but not all Latinos are Mexicans, why? because Spanish isn't the only language derived from latin

strong logic you have going on there

Last edited:
OP, people like you are whats wrong with the world. I'm grey, stereotypes are full of bs because nobody is the same. Theres ignornt black people and ignorant white, latino, asian, european, etc. Dont stereotye race, if anything stereotype the environment theyre put in and the blame the city for building up the nicer areas and disreguarding the "lower class" parts.

After everything that went down the last 2 weeks on FP about non-musical thread content, we get this (and 3 other threads like it). OK then.

OP, people like you are whats wrong with the world. I'm grey, stereotypes are full of bs because nobody is the same. Theres ignornt black people and ignorant white, latino, asian, european, etc. Dont stereotye race, if anything stereotype the environment theyre put in and the blame the city for building up the nicer areas and disreguarding the "lower class" parts.

Maybe saying puerto ricans are gray was not a great way of putting it, but I just meant a more greyish brown or black as in a way to recognise them from toher lations but hey whatever. Of course people are individual, and this was just suposed ot be entertaining.

I guess stereotype jokes are not funny anymore, ok duh

After everything that went down the last 2 weeks on FP about non-musical thread content, we get this (and 3 other threads like it). OK then.

Why would you care, it's just an internet forum, you can just not read threads that you don't like.

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

I'm blackanese foo

Why did you take down the picture of yours you had yesterday ? So I take it you are 3% black and calim to be mixed japanese black to come of more cool in the black music comunity. If that was you in the pictures. **** anybody white pretending to be more black then they are, like hey so being white is not good enough, ok.

However maybe that pic wasnb't you or to small to tell what you look like and you are half black.

Anyways I guess people in the USA being a racial minority do not think this topic is any good for making jokes. Ok.

^^^I would rather the world not be so hateful and have some kind of interest in other ethnicity.

And for the people who twist what I say up....................that statement has nothing to do with mixed races at all. But more of a fascination with understanding others as a race. I love martial arts movies....it makes me want to understand it more....because it fascinates me.

OH.........back to the thread...............

Formed Butt Enhancer | Molded Padded Panty | Heart Shaped Booty | 2" Thick

Alot of white women have a natural booty though.

Last edited:
Back