Want a free voice over/voice tag for your track? Click here!

I don't usually listen to this kind of music, but I like this track! Do you also play in clubs? BTW I love the effect you added to the vocal.

Thanks , it is actually just a beat i made that i havnt uploaded.yeah i want to chop up the vocal a little better, im still learning how to chop it up

hey man, very nice voice overs and such. Would you able to do one free for me?
Would be very much appreciated.
Thanks

Last edited:
yo larks that beat is pro! how do you mix it so nice?
Thanks a heap man!! That's a great compliment to have been given. I used REAPER, first attempt at mixing really after reading a bunch of stuff on it. Just applying different effects until I was getting the sound I liked I guess.
Peace

Thanks a heap man!! That's a great compliment to have been given. I used REAPER, first attempt at mixing really after reading a bunch of stuff on it. Just applying different effects until I was getting the sound I liked I guess.
Peace

You needa give me more advice than that lol
If this is your first attempt mixing then your mixing later is gonna be pro!

Any new beats online with the tag? I would like to hear the end result.

Putting Your twiiter page in all my videos (youtube) desciption box ! Thanks you saved me a good 400 $
I'm glad I could help you out. Now I'm asking a small fee of $5 per voice tag though, I think that's reasonable. Let me know when you have those vids up.

Wow! Your really good at this man! I've tried to do it myself but it comes out pretty weak. Could you do one for me? I will post your soundclick and twitter link on facebook and on soundcloud to give you some credit. I want it to say ''Espen Beats''. I hope you can do it for free. I want something like this: ‪Mr. Criminal - War Cry G-Funk Remix [ Produced By Product Of Tha 90s ]‬‏ - YouTube. At the intro.

Peace!!

Thanks. Sorry, I don't do them for free anymore. It's $5 per voice tag now. Also, what you're asking for is easily done with software. My voice only contains compression, EQ and chorus, but hasn't been manipulated. Still, if you can't do this by yourself, hit me up on trumindzent@gmail.com.

Hey! i know its sounds kinda bad but can i get a tag 2 for any exchange or barter! i need '' This is Pimp Muzzik the only high quality beats production in the middle east!" much thanx in advance!

Hey! i know its sounds kinda bad but can i get a tag 2 for any exchange or barter! i need '' This is Pimp Muzzik the only high quality beats production in the middle east!" much thanx in advance!

If you mix well, you could mix down a song I'm working on. I would record the tag in exchange.

---------- Post added 08-27-2011 at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was 08-11-2011 at 07:58 PM ----------

Professional and affordable voiceovers and voicetags at PRO-VOICEOVER.COM! Only $1.99 per word!

hey bro can you make me one that says "louie gray beats on the track"

It would be greatly appreciated and i would definitely put a link to you soundclick or website or whatever on my website if you give me the link.
my website is louiegray.com if u wanna check it out.
Thanks!

hey bro can you make me one that says "louie gray beats on the track"

It would be greatly appreciated and i would definitely put a link to you soundclick or website or whatever on my website if you give me the link.
my website is louiegray.com if u wanna check it out.
Thanks!

Hello, please refer to my website PRO-VOICEOVER.COM. I am willing to record a voice tag if you place my banner (which you can find on the site) on your youtube channel, soundclick page, website etc. etc. If you are interested, please contact me through my website's LISTEN AND ORDER form.

Back