Want a free voice over/voice tag for your track? Click here!

Hey Tru I uploaded a few this morning with your tag on it. Your tag is on Too Hard, Live For Now and World On My Shouldershttp://www.rocbattle.com/Jon Brown http://www.soundclick.com/haleyhallproductions

Yo those beats are hot man! And I like the effect you put on the tag.

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

BTW, tomorrow will be the last session free of charge. After that I will have to charge $5 per tag if you decide to use it on your site. The reason why I decided this is because I still see no link backs from some people I have recorded for. I didn't expect there would be this many requests LOL. I accept PayPal payments.

Here is the last free session.

Attachments

• tme voice tags session 6.mp3
    265.3 KB · Views: 15
  • tme voice tags session 6 effects.mp3
    264.3 KB · Views: 22
damn i just missed it, i knew these dudes would mess it up.
Oh wells lol
it was very cool of you doin this for peeps, ill have to check it out when i get home to see what they sound like

They didn't mess it up, it's just that some people didn't even reply after I made the tag for them. Therefore I have to charge if there's still interest.

They didn't mess it up, it's just that some people didn't even reply after I made the tag for them. Therefore I have to charge if there's still interest.
yeah , i feel you . you gave em one simple instruction. I am at work right now so i cant listen to your drops, but i am interested and if i like what i hear (which sounds good from reading the reviews) i will PM ya.

Hey bro, id really appreciate if i could get one that says 'Flu Season Music Group'. You will get shoutouts and stuff no worries i got you.

Hey bro, id really appreciate if i could get one that says 'Flu Season Music Group'. You will get shoutouts and stuff no worries i got you.

Hey, sorry, the tags are now $5 each. If you buy the tag you don't even have to shout me out. The reason why the tags aren't free anymore is also in this thread. If you're still interested, contact me via PM or trumindzent@gmail.com.

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

shit was too dope and fast man ;)
i will post up a beat later on tonight when i get home.
Thanks Again Tru

You're welcome.

Hey, sorry, the tags are now $5 each. If you buy the tag you don't even have to shout me out. The reason why the tags aren't free anymore is also in this thread. If you're still interested, contact me via PM or trumindzent@gmail.com.

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

You're welcome.

It's not free anymore??? Aww mannn!

Ey thanks for the tag, I finally had the time to mix it in a few beats check it out, i think it sounds sick. I might be hittin u up for some more for some $

Last edited:
Ey thanks for the tag, I finally had the time to mix it in a few beats check it out, i think it sounds sick. I might be hittin u up for some more for some $

Cool beat man! The volume of the tag is a bit on the low side on my monitors though.

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

Thanks man i really really appreciate it!
My email is: dahtrump@yahoo.com

What's your name so I can give a shoutout!

You're welcome. Just like my FP name, it's Tru Mindz.

Back