W.I.P (F4F 100% returned)

Nipharu

Black America x Japan
Just finished making this, rough mix as of now. Please offer any and all suggestions.

Last edited:
The sample is nice, but I felt like it got a bit tiresome towards the middle. I found it difficult to separate the bass & kick (try EQing them a bit to add space between them). Overall i'm digging the old school vibe!
FEEDBACK RETURNED

Thanks for the suggestions guy I just edited it again and, would really appreciate it if you guys gave it another listen, link is in the OP

Love the vocal sampling going on here, great job. As the others have said, it's a bit repetitive and you need to EQ better, as the mix is very muddy.

Good job, m8

Great Ideas going on here! I like how you flipped the vocal sample. I think this is a good start. You should try and come up with some more rhythmic variations of your drum pattern. Maybe drop out the vocal completely for a few measures. A great vocal track would help to make it sound complete. Tends to be the case for me most of the time.

F4F in sig!

At first I was going to say you need to turn your drums way up but I think the entire track is just low. When I turn it up, the kick sounds pretty good, volume wise, compared to the sample. But the kick sounds like it it's lingering a little too long and it's dragging/slowing the track down. I can't tell if the attack is too slow or if the release is too long but fool with it and see if you can tighten it up a bit.

dark-trap-beat-waka-flocka-fat-trel-type-mixtape-banger-one-eye-open-f4f-

Accidentally uploaded the wrong version to soundcloud ugh. I can see the volume issues you guys were talking about the arrangement is changed a little as well. Can you guys please check this one out and offer suggestions and opinions. I'm also going to update the link in the OP
https://soundcloud.com/nipharu/u-f-o

Back