(Dark Trap Beat) Waka Flocka, Fat Trel type Mixtape Banger - One Eye Open -F4F-

pMbeats

professional amateur
Tried some new things and had a lot of fun with this track. I think it goes hard as ****. What do you guys think?

Help me out and drop a comment, like, follow. Link to your thread and I'll return all feedback.

Thanks for listening!

I am floored by the rawness of this beat. This is a straight banger!! I think you killed it on the mix. Everything is nice and audible. Nothing feels out of balance either. I thought the pitched-down build up at the beginning was a little weird to follow, but once it dropped into the beat...it was game over! The vocal sample that flys in, and does that crazy stereo pan thing is genius!

F4F in sig! If you feel like sharing some knowledge on those kicks you got, PM me pleeeease!

Dont really listen to trap but i can dig this. Love dark sounding shit. I feel like it's missing something thou. I think u just need to add one really sick sound to maximize it's potential.
keep it up

the effect for the intro is dope. the mix sound clean as hell. dark and grimey. i **** with the vox too ! filters and effects keep this beat interesting but you should add a lead to complete it.. you definitely got them bangers! keep this up

I think beats dont need fading in and out.Leave that for singer to master as he fits after he puts down his lyrics on beat.
And yeah this goes hard and sounds professional.I like that tarzan screem(For me it sounds like that).

I am floored by the rawness of this beat. This is a straight banger!! I think you killed it on the mix. Everything is nice and audible. Nothing feels out of balance either. I thought the pitched-down build up at the beginning was a little weird to follow, but once it dropped into the beat...it was game over! The vocal sample that flys in, and does that crazy stereo pan thing is genius!

F4F in sig! If you feel like sharing some knowledge on those kicks you got, PM me pleeeease!

Raw is exactly the feeling I wanted. The intro was really the experimental part for me. I hadn't tried one like that before. I laid out a few things in your thread you can try for your kicks. If you still aren't getting the sound you want, I'll be glad to help you more.

Dont really listen to trap but i can dig this. Love dark sounding shit. I feel like it's missing something thou. I think u just need to add one really sick sound to maximize it's potential.
keep it up

Fair enough. Thanks for checking it out!

the effect for the intro is dope. the mix sound clean as hell. dark and grimey. i **** with the vox too ! filters and effects keep this beat interesting but you should add a lead to complete it.. you definitely got them bangers! keep this up

I debated adding a lead just like my last track but ended up not adding one as I kept asking myself, "does it need a synth/lead?". Been trying be more simplistic lately.

I think beats dont need fading in and out.Leave that for singer to master as he fits after he puts down his lyrics on beat.
And yeah this goes hard and sounds professional.I like that tarzan screem(For me it sounds like that).

dat tarzan scream doe

Could definitely hear this on the radio. Really good trap beat, intro is was really dope wasn't seeing that drop coming. Thanks for the feedback on my post man

Answered your question in my thread!

I can definitely tell you're experienced (or a quick learner). No issues at all with the mix. One of the cleanest beats I've heard here in awhile. Dope melody, nice changeups, clean heavy drums. Great job overall man!

While I agree with this. Selling beats/ gaining popularity as a producer is all about presentation. So kudos to anyone changing things up. The intro is also at a different pitch, so it's meant to be a unique lead up to the beat.

This goes hard.
I can hear waka spitting on this.
Really nice trap beat.
Mix is good. Snare rolls on point.
Keep it up!

Could definitely hear this on the radio. Really good trap beat, intro is was really dope wasn't seeing that drop coming. Thanks for the feedback on my post man

Cheers, Thanks for returning feedback my man!

Answered your question in my thread!

I can definitely tell you're experienced (or a quick learner). No issues at all with the mix. One of the cleanest beats I've heard here in awhile. Dope melody, nice changeups, clean heavy drums. Great job overall man!

Awesome, thank you.

While I agree with this. Selling beats/ gaining popularity as a producer is all about presentation. So kudos to anyone changing things up. The intro is also at a different pitch, so it's meant to be a unique lead up to the beat.

I agree, I feel like adding those little variations/tapestops/muting effects really add a lot to the presentation of the beat.

This goes hard.
I can hear waka spitting on this.
Really nice trap beat.
Mix is good. Snare rolls on point.
Keep it up!

Appreciate you fam!

bruh this is hard... i know all those drum rolls and hi hat chops took you forever lol.

i agree with what someone said earlier, that its missing one little sound to fill it out. but other than that, its pretty damn perfect. great work

this is straight fire! you aced that trap sound!!! that kick and 808 bass line are insane! it definitely has a dark vibe to it reminds me of some scary ass movie shit with a killer running around! haha I think the beat is perfect just how it is! all those snare rolls and HH patterns are sick af! definitely one of my favorites iv heard on this site! If i was a rapper id buy this asap!

check out my trap beat i just posted, more of a epic type beat but let me know what you think.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ive-feedback/new-epic-808-trap-banger-474970/

Back